I'll protect you

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
You sat in your seat as Reality slowly hit you. *So that's why they were all staring at me. So that's the reason for all those hurtful remarks. But...how?*

Meanwhile, at another table, three boys were having a discussion. "whoa... I didn't know L hyung had a girlfriend. " minwoo gasped. "it's no big deal. I'm just worried for her." youngmin said, taking a bite off his toast. Kwangmin sat there, lost in his thoughts. *I knew you were special.*

The conversation with the girls ended. They weren't angry at you from hiding the relationship from them. Instead, they Promised to back you up. You were at your locker when someone threw a paperball at you. You unwrapped it only to find a piece of paper filled with insults on it. You wanted to turn around but before you could, somebody else did.

"hey . Jealousy's a sick disease. Beat it. Now." Hana put special emphasis on the word 'now'. The girls stomped their foot and left. "thanks Hana." you beamed at her. "now now, what's the use of friends?" she beamed back.

First period ended and you went to your locker once more. People were still gossiping about you but you have gotten used it already. Just as you grabbed you books, something hard landed on your head with a 'crack' sound. Sticky fluid then began flowing down your head. *eggs* a few more were thrown at you. Suddenly, you were pulled into someone's embrace and a pair of strong arms wrapped around you. "kwangmin..." tears began welling up in your eyes. "Shh.." he your hair as you burrows your head into his broad chest. *Don't worry, I'll protect you.*