chicken and salad

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

"I'm sorry for not being able to help you move into your dorm today babe, i swear I'll make it up to you." L hugged you tightly, rocking you from sided to side. 

"It's okay, the taxi driver ahjusshi helped me, besides, you couldnt help it." You played with his fingers while he kissed your temple. L loved how you were so caring and thoughtful. 

"Guys I brought food- oh ~~~~~~! I didn't know you were here! I"ll go get somemore food for you." Infinite's manager entered the room. The members were't allowed to date, but infinite's manager doted on you so much that he didn't mind your relationship with L. 

"Ani, ahjusshi it's okay, I'm not hungry" you smiled when in fact, you were starving. But infinite's dinner didn't look appetizing. not at all. Boiled chicken s and lettuce were disgusting.

"Ah jinjja? okay then." the manager then left the room.

"You liar. " L lightly chided you while pinching your cheeks. You laughed sheepishly.

After dinner, infinite"s manager dropped infinite and you at their dorm. 

"I'll bring her to her dorm, you guys go in first." L told the guys.

"bye oppas!" You waved and they followed suit. Upon reaching your dorm, L pulled you into his arms.

"Go in safely and call me once you reach kay? And, please remember to eat something." L said as he your hair and you nodded.

"Bye bye," you got on your tippy toes and kissed L. Then, he left and you went back into the dorm.

"Hey you're back, where did you go?" Faith asked while blow drying her  hair. 

"~~~~~~ you're back! We sent in our club applications just now. But you weren't there so I asked the teacher if you could submit yours tomorrow and she said yes." Hana said, her eyes not leaving the screen of her laptop.

"Thanks but, what club?" you were clueless.

"It's like a sort of co-curricular activity that all students have to take. " Hana replied.

"oh..okay I'll do it tomorrow. thanks again." 

"~~~~~~! Want pizza?" Joy exclaimed full with food.

"oh my god yes.. I'm starving!" you took a piece and begin nibbling on it while looking through the brochure of club activities that Hana passed to you. *there's baking! I love baking.* you decided for the baking club. "OH SHOOT!" You shot up of your seat. The girls were startled at your sudden exclaim. "ah mian..I just remembered something" you apologised. *I forgot to call myungsoo oppa* In the end, you just send a simple text to inform L of your safety.

After bathing and drying your hair, you climbed onto your bed. Exciting thoughts filled your mind as you thought of school that was going to start the day after tomorrow and soon, you were fast asleep.