Hospitalized

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
Soon, you reached the school and you ran into the field. The place was dark and cold, so nobody else was there. Finally, your legs gave way and you felt yourself collapse on the cold, hard running track.

*I swear I saw her running into this place, but why would she come here?* A tall figure stepped into the field. "Maybe I made a mistake." the boy shook his head and turned to walk away but something caught his eyes. *No...*

"~~~~~~? ~~~~~~!!!" he rushed over. He called your name several times but there wasn't any response. You were breaking out in cold sweat and your body felt cold and limp in his arms as he carried you all the way to the sick bay.

"She's awake!!! She's awake!!!" a familiar voice sounded. Your eyelids slowly fluttered open.

"~~~~~~!!! can you hear me? Can you see me?" another recognizable voice spoke. "Yah. Will you two give her some space?" A feminine voice chided. *It's the girls* You were only half awake.

"What happened?" you asked groggily. "You fainted in the fields and Kwangmin found you." Faith explained.

"The doctor said that you fainted due to low sugar level, and the loss of energy. I'm guessing you didn't eat the whole day, but did something happen?" At Joy's words, you thought of L again. Tears began welling up in your eyes.

"You okay?" Hana noticed the pain in your expression and she instantly knew something was up. "No I'm not. Myungsoo Oppa broke up with me yesterday," you clutched into your throbbing heart, "And it hurt so much here that I thought I was going to die" you started crying. The girls immediately softened. *silly girl, she has us*

Just then, the doors of the ward you were staying in burst open. It was Kwangmin, followed by youngmin and minwoo. "~~~~~~!!!" Minwoo was smiling but the smile disappeared once he saw you crying. You hurriedly wiped the tears off your face as you tried to clear your throat.

"Why are you crying? Is it painful? Is that why you're crying?" youngmin bombarded you with a whole lot of questions that made you dizzy. You shook your head. Kwangmin approached you and held your face in his palms. "Then what's wrong?"

"Her boyfriend dumped her. I don't get it. What's the big deal about idols? Pretty boys like you all are just jerks deep inside." Faith huffed. Minwoo and youngmin looked at her as though there was a giant spider on her face. Kwangmin narrowed his eyebrows before diverting his attention onto you again.

"Is that true?" you nodded briefly. "I got it." he stood up and then left with the boys. You blinked at their exit.

Meanwhile, over at infinite's dorm. "You scumbag." Woohyun snarled before delivering a blow onto L's face. "WHAT THE HELL-" L didn't even get to finish his speech and Woohyun grabbed his collar.

"~~~~~~'s in the hospital. She fainted due to fatigueness and hunger. And it's all because of you. Do you have any idea how fragile she looked yesterday?! And I can't believe tyou really said those words to her. Did you even love her?! Wake up!!!" Woohyun lost his senses. All he knew was that you couldn't live without L and you needed him by your side.

"That's enough." sungyeol tried to force Woohyun to let go of L but he didn't budge. "Are you crazy? He's hurting her. Our angel, his angel!!!" Woohyun later stormed off.

When all of the members cleared the room, sunyeol walked over to where L was standing. L's body was trembling, weak already. "your words. It was really harsh yesterday. I think you really hurt her badly yesterday. Congrats." He patted L's shoulder and left the room.

*But that was the only way I could make her hate me, make her forget about me* Trembling, L tightened his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white. *I'm sorry, baby*