pika kwangmin

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

It was morning. You quickly got up and washed yourself, and after putting on a yellow hoodie and black sweat pants, you headed to school to submit the application for the baking club. *hmm..the baking room should be around this corner* you thought to yourself as you walked along the corridoors.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen of the baking room, someone was absorbed in the world of baking. "pika." kwangmin muttered to himself as he tore the pikachu bread he was holding apart and and ate it. He was about to pack up when he heard footsteps nearing him. Thinking it was some crazy fangirl that stalk him, he quickly squatted down and hid behind the kitchen counter. You entered the kitchen, partly drawn by the aroma of fresh bread. 

"I can see you.." You mumbled. The tip of kwangmin's hat was showing. Kwangmin knew that he couldn't hide any further and dumped his face into flour, before showing himself. "Omo." you gasped. 

"Can I help you?" kwangmin choked on the flour while he spoke. 

"Oh! i came to submit my application, can I leave it with you?" You looked at him but not for long as you were distracted by something else. "Pikachu!!!!!" You squealed at the sight of the bread that kwangmin had bakes. He blinked at your sudden explosion.

"Here." kwangmin handed you one of the pikachu bread. "And regarding the application, yeah. I'll pass it to the teacher when he comes back." you accepted the bread and handed him the envelope that contained your application. 

"Thank you." You bowed and took a bite off the bread, while turning to leave but stopped. "It's really nice, and-"you reached into your pocket, pulled out a hankerchief, and walked over to kwangmin. "Here" you placed the hankerchief into his palms and left the room. Once you left, kwangmin glanced at your application. Your name was written on the envelope.

"I'm back~ woah. what happened to you?" youngmin entered the kitchen and skidded to a stop upon seeing his brother. "donghyun hyung called for us to gather."

*~~~~~~. Kang ~~~~~~. She's cute* kwangmin smiled to himself as he fondled with the piece of fabric you gave him.