Exposed

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
It was morning. After you had washed yourself up, you and the girls went to the cafeteria for breakfast. The cafeteria was as crowded as usual, but the atmosphere was different. You noticed people staring at you. Girls were giving you dirty looks, which made you feel like trash. *why do I have a feeling they know something that I don't?*

"Why are they staring at us?" joy shrugged. "Maybe they just don't like how much attention you draw. Oh look! There are cocktail sausages!!!"

While you guys were moving along the line, you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up to see a brownhead blinking at you. "ohmygod, I'm so sorry I-" you started apologizing but youngmin cut you off by placing an omelette onto your tray. "Here" he gave you a smile that made your insides flutter.

"" "" some girls bitterly muttered but you ignored them. After gathering your food, you went to the table where the girls were already seated at. "Where's Hana?" None of the girls knew. You were just about to go look for her when she threw a magazine onto the table. "Now we know why. Jealoused es."

Joy was the first to read the magazine. Her jaw was wide and no words came out. "what's that?" Faith took the magazine and also began reading. "oh god." "~~~~~~," Joy whispered.

"What?" you asked but no one answered. "What?!" you asked again, this time a little louder. "I knew you had a boyfriend but I didn't know it was L from infinite!!!" Joy squealed. *oh hell no* your jaw dropped.