Heartache

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
"Oppas..." All heads turned at the sound of your voice. "Jaelin ah!!!" sungjong enrolled you in a bear hug. "Yah! You're suffocating her!!" Sungyeol grabbed sungjong by the collar and dragged him backwards, causing sungjong to land on his . "Aish!!" sungjong glared at yeol, making you let out a little laugh. The guys all relaxed a little after seeing your smiling face but soon grew worried again when they saw your searching eyes. *He's not here. L's really decided to leave me.* you grew depressed again.

"Erm... We'll just leave you all for a while okay?" Hana broke the silence. The girls then left the room. "C'mere" Woohyun made you sit on his lap. "You okay? Sorry we took so long to come but we were really busy." woohyun curled a strand of hair behind your ear as he talked. The guys became worried when you stayed silent.

Suddenly, you broke down. "Ani, I'm not okay. Not at all. I miss L Oppa. Why did he break up with me? Was it because I wasn't pretty enough? Was it because I wasn't a celebrity? Was it because I was so in irritating that he grew sick of me? Was it-" Woohyun cut your words by pulling you into his arms. Tears were flowing uncontinuously out of your eyes you were having so much difficulties breathing that you were choking and gasping for air.

"Here." you clutched onto your again throbbing heart, "It hurts so much. So much that I wanna die." Woohyun held onto you tighter.

The rest of infinite stood there, rooted to the ground. They haven't seen you cry before, not to mention breaking down like this. They didn't know what to do, and what they could do to comfort you. The only person who could ever make you stop crying would be L, and this time, L was the sole reason you were crying. Their hearts pained to see you like this, but someone else was feeling as though his heart was being ripped into millions of pieces.

*I'm sorry* L clenched his fists and rammed it onto his chest for numerous times, in attempt to numb the burning sensation he was feeling in his chest. He was at infinite's dorm alone, and Sungyeol had let him listen to your crying pleas all this while. It pained him more than anyone else to hear you cry but he knew what he was doing was right. He had to protect you. He was obliged to do so.