Meeting him again

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

 

After breakfast, you and the girls went to your allocated lockers. They were all just randomly rambling about stuff until the hallway began to be filled with screams and murmurs.

 

“what’s up with them?” you curiously asked.

 

“The kingkas. They’re idols.” Hana replied nonchalantly.

 

“Yeah! You know the group boyfriend? Their maknae’s are in this school!!” Joy jumped in excitement.

 

“Maknaes? You mean theres more than one?” you didn’t really know any kpop group other than infinite.

 

“yup. Youngmin , kwangmin and minwoo.” Faith was also trying to get a glimpse of the boys.  You nodded but wasn’t interested. Infinite was the only group that you wanted to spaz about.

 

“I’ll need to go to the restroom. You guys head to class first.”  You went to the opposide direction. the hallway was now quiet as you stepped out of the restroom, and you guessed that the kingkas had already left. You were just about to head for class but someone stopped you.

 

“Hi.” That guy did a small salute. “I’m AJ.” (a/s AJ from ukiss, but he’s not an idol here^^)

 

“hi..” you slowly backed away and turned around, only to see another guy standing in your way.

 

“What’s the rush?” the guy smirked. He was tall and had a buff body.  You wanted to scream but someone interrupted even before you could do so.

 

“step away from her.” A voice warned. you turned to where the voice was coming from and saw three guys. One two had hazel brown hair and one had black. The voice belonged to he guy with black hair.  You thought he looked awfully familiar. The two other guys studied you with amused expressions.  AJ and eli narrowed their eyes at the trio and then left.

 

“you okay?” the guy with longer brown hair asked. You nodded, but your expression was still dazed. 

 

‘Hi im no minwoo!” the guy with shorter brown hair spoke. He did a cute eye smile and you could swear that your heart stopped beating for that moment. He then introduced you to kwangmin and youngmin.

 

“thanks.” You sheepishly said.

 

“here.” Kwangmin handed you something that looked like a hankerchief.

 

“Wha- my hankerchief! How- OH.” Reality then struck you. “Pikachu!” you pointed at kwangmin and he blinked at you.

 

“yeah..pika” kwangmin muttered. Minwoo looked lost but youngmin knew what was going on. His brother could never hide anything from him.  You were about to continue your conversation with them when you realized that you were late for class.  *SHOOT*

 

“I gotta go.. thanks again!” you screamed while bolting down the hallway.

 

“dude, snap out of it. She’s gone.” Youngmin teased his brother. But kwangmin wasn’t listening. His gaze was still fixed on the direction where you left.

 

*you’re welcome, ~~~~~~*