Back to where we first started, only better.

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
"We're going for icecream, wanna join us?" Faith asked randomly as she stored her books into her locker.

"Yay icecream!!!" joy clapped happily and did a little dance.

"I hate icecream." Hana mumbled. Faith glared at her, as though daring her to say it again. "What? It's fattening." Hana shrugged.

"I can't, I already promised the oppas that I would go play cards with them." you sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck.

"Oh yeah, I forgot someone has a boyfriend to be cute with. Go on, go to your beloved boyfriend." Faith used a sarcastic tone along with her teasing. "and you leave me with them." Hana did a cute pout that made you laugh.

"Mianhae honey, I'm going to go already. Bye!!!" you took off. Along the way, you took a glance of your watch. *Shoot. And I promised them lunch. It's already 3pm* you hurriedly walked, completely oblivious to your surroundings. While walking past the school gates, you felt someone yank you backwards.

"Owwie, wae!" you raised your fist, about to smack the person in the face. "oh kwangmin Oppa!!!" you threw your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Whoa, for an instant, I really thought you were going to hit me" Kwangmin raised his eyebrow, amused.

"AHEM." someone cleared his throat behind you. "we're here you know." It was Jeongmin. "Hehe Jeongmin Oppa, Hyunseong Oppa, Donghyun Oppa, youngmin Oppa, Minwoo Oppa!!!" you exclaimed loudly. "That's my girl" Hyungseong rubbed you bangs and you giggled.

"so...where were you heading off to in such a hurry?" Kwangmin played with your hands.

"oh! Well-" "lemme guess, infinite's dorm?" Donghyun teased, but you took him seriously. "Bingo!" you snapped your fingers and the guys all eyed you in amusement.

"well I gotta go, bye-" you tried to run off But Youngmin pulled onto the hood of your sweatshirt, causing you to tumble backwards again. "Hey!!! Stop doing that!!!" you pouted, which the guys found amazing adorable.

"Come on, we'll bring you." Donghyun offered.

"Yeah, you'll never get there in time with those-" Jeongmin cleared his throat. "short legs of yours" the guys all broke into laughter.

You slapped Jeongmin's arm. "Oppa!" he Stopped laughing and smiled affectionately at you. You gladly smiled back.

"Let's go." Hyunseong yawned. After which, all of you hopped into Boyfriend's van.

-----

One more chapter to go!!! Is this too short? Should I lengthen it? Nadoo molla!!! >.< Pyong!!!