In heaven

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend
"Oppas~I'm here~" you sang as you entered infinite's dorm.

"~~~~~~ ah!!! You're finally here!!! Please don't be late anymore, lunch was horrible." Sungyeol greeted you at the door.

"Yah. I heard that!!!" Leader gyu shouted from the kitchen. You shook your head but laughed. 

"Mian, I was held up in school. Did you guys have lunch already?" "Yeah, Sunggyu hyung cooked us kimchi fried rice, although it seemed more like kimchi porridge.." dongwoo complained.

"where's Myungsoo Oppa?" "Baby I'm Here!" L was cutting watermelon in the living room along with the other guys. 

"Watermelon? I love watermelons!!!" you rushed to where the fruit was. The guys laughed at your cute behavior. 

"yah yah. Are you sure you know how to cut the fruit?" Myungsoo kept quiet. "yah that's not the way to do it!!! You're doing it wrong!!!" Myungsoo just bitterly laughed. 

"I'll do it." you took over and cut the fruit into perfect bitable sizes. *She's really perfect* 

While you were cutting, you notice Hoya staring at the melon. You laughed and offered him one. "Ho baby, say Ahh~" the guys cracked up at the nickname. Hoya flushed red due to embarrassment but accepted the fruit anyways. 

After the melon was finished, the guys played cards in the living room and you were lying on the couch watching them. "Sunggyu Oppa, throw this out." Sunggyu followed your instructions. "Haha!!! I won!!! Pay up!!!" Sunggyu burst out. The guys sighed but payed up. 

"Oppa, this." you pointed to the third card and Sunggyu nodded. "kya!!! I won again!!! WOOHOO!!!" the others complained that it wasn't fair. Then, L couldn't take it anymore and stood up.

"This must stop." he stated solemnly. He approached you and lifted you off the couch. "Oppa, where are you bringing me?" "Somewhere you can't help Sunggyu hyung win anymore." you giggled as he settled you onto his bed. 

"Mr jealousy." you teased. "Yeah, I am." L kissed your forehead. "Here." you touched your nose and L kissed it. "here too," "Mmm." L placed his hands on your hips as he kissed your lips. You smiled through his lips. *I love you*

-----

End!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed my story, comment too!!! I love all of you(: Please look forward to my next story!!! Till then, Pyong!!! <3