stalked

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

 Like L said, you and Infinite went for dinner at a barbeque restaurant in Hongdae. “Meat!! Meat!! Meat!! Meat!! Meat!!” The guys all chanted at the dinner table while you buried your face in your arms due to embarrassment. Although the guys were all wearing disguises, their actions totally showed that they weren’t normal. But they surely didn’t give a damn. They were hungry and meat was all they knew they wanted. You were sitting with L on your right and hoya on your left. Dongwoo was sitted beside hoya and the other four guys were sitting just opposite you.

“Oppas, can you guys just lower down your volume? What if someone recognizes you all?” You urged but the guys didn’t hear you. The meat had already arrived and they were already loading huge chunks of  it onto the grill. *these guys…* you shook your head. But what the guys didn’t know was that someone had already recognized them. Worse of all, recognized you with them.

“~~~~~~ say ahh~” Hoya was the first to grab a piece of meat off the grill. He held it out for you and you shifted forward to eat it but Hoya jerked the meat away just when your lips came into contact with it. You blinked at him. “Hehe okay here.” Hoya placed the meat in front of you and you attempted to eat it again, but he jerked it away once more.

You furrowed your eyebrows. “I’m not eating it anymore!!!”

“Hey stop teasing my girlfriend. Baby I’ll feed you.” Woohyun held a piece of meat out and you gladly ate it. You lightly slapped Hoya’s arm and he chuckled.

“Hey she’s my girlfriend you douche.” L glared at Woohyun, making you giggle. “Oh someone’s jealous~” you lightly elbowed L and he smiled at you.

‘click’

After dinner, the rest of infinite went back to their dorms and L brought you back to your dorm. “I wish I could stay over with you guys,” you mumbled face down. You had already reached the entrance of the dorm.

L your hair as he hugged you. “You know you’re more than welcomed to come stay over. Tell you what; you’ll stay over the entire holidays, okay?” you nodded, head still down. L raised your chin and kissed you tenderly. ‘click’ You just started to wrap your arms around his neck when he pulled away slowly. “One more minute to the end of your curfew,” he reminded, pointing at his watch.

“Okay fine…”

“That’s my girl” You gave him one last peck on his lips and turned to walk away.

 ‘click’

‘click click click’

After L was gone, the figure in the dark stepped out  from the shadows.

“Gotcha.”