Moving in

The impossible love life of an idol's girlfriend

"Kamsahamnida!" You bowed to the taxi driver ahjusshi and he settled your bags at the doorstep of your dorm. The ahjusshi gave you a smile and then left. *Room 135.. I wonder if my other roommates are here already?* Curiousity filled your mind as you twisted the doorknob, revealing a spacious room with two bunkbeds placed at both sides of the room. There was also a bathroom.

"Oh! You must be girl number four!" A girl with a cute bun tied to her head smiled at you. But before you could even respond, another voice joined the conversation.

"She has a name, joy. I don't think you wanna be called girl number two or something right?" The voice belonged to a girl with high cheekbones and cherry lips. She also had hazel shoulder length hair that matched her small face. But before you could respond, she spoke again. "Hi, I'm faith." She smiled at you.

"And I'm joy!" The girl with the bun did a cute wave at you and you laughed.

"~~~~~~, Kang ~~~~~~~" You smiled.

"I feel so left out," A gentle voiced sighed and everyone turned towards the direction it was coming from. In the corner of the room stood a girl with long and blond wavy hair that covered her waist. "Just kidding, I'm Hana." A sweet giggle escaped her lips as she said that.

"Need help with those?" Faith broke your thoughts.

"Ani, Im okay-" But even before you finished your sentence, the girls immediately took over your baggages and placed them on your bed. *gosh they really have to stop interrupting me..* It was later decided that you would take the upper bunk, with Hana below you while joy occupied the other top bunk with faith at the bottom.

All first years were required to move into the dorms at starship academy and there you were, in your room, anxious for the start of college life. It wasn't going to boring, and you knew it, especially with your new roommates.