Time to meet the Jungs

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa!”

“Hey Krystal, what’s with the sudden call?” Taecyeon said through the phone as he sat up straight from the couch.

“Oppa, where are you?”

“I’m at home, why?”

“Oppa, do you have some plans for the day?”

“I don’t.”

“Great!” Krystal exclaimed. “Let’s have lunch today, oppa.”

“Sure, where do you want to eat?”

“Uhmmm… Oppa, I cannot leave the house no one will drive for me would you want to come over here?” Krystal said cutely making it hard for Taecyeon to reject his offer.

Taecyeon snickered, “Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

“Yehey! Oppa cook for me?”

“Sure sure.”

“Okay oppa, come here quickly!”

Krystal, as Jessica’s younger sister also made a close relationship with Taecyeon for sometimes they would call Krystal over to join them in their dates.

         

             Ding Dong Ding Dong

“Oppa!” Krystal opened the gate and welcomed Taecyeon with a hug.

“Seems like you are alone today.” Taecyeon said as the both walked their way inside their house.

“Yeah, they all left me just like that.” She sighed on her last statement and looked at the ground pretending to be sad.

Taecyeon snickered and patted her head, “Where did everybody go anyway?”

Krystal lifted her head to look at him “Omma and Appa went to visit a relative and I suppose you know where Unnie is?”

“Rehearsals”

“It’s a good thing that you know.” She said making him laugh at her “Come this way Oppa.” She said pointing to the kitchen.

Taecyeon opened their fridge, scanning through the different items found inside. He closed the fridge and sighed. “We can just order pizza and chicken, you know.”

“Oppa!” She whined as she stomped her feet simultaneously.

“Okay, okay” He said laughing raising both of his hands in defeat. “What do you want for lunch anyway?”

Krystal patted her chin with his index finger, “Oppa cook Kimchi fried rice, Bulgogi and Tofu stew.” She said as she handed him an apron. His eyes widened upon hearing the dishes she wanted and took the apron from her.

“Uhh, that’s too much for two people don’t you think?” he said as he scratched the back of his head feeling hesitations on whether she should accept her request or not.

“Let’s cook for five people.”

“Five?”

“I’m that hungry.” She said as she rubbed her belly. “Oppa, you do not have any other choice available.”

“Okay, okay. By the way what will you do?”

“I’ll be the chef’s assistant, I’ll give you everything that you need and I’ll prepare the side dishes.” She said proudly while placing both of her hands on her hips while Taecyeon laughed as he checked the fridge again and pulled out the ingredients that he’d need.

“Assistant huh?”

“Yes, see I already prepared the utensils you would need.” She then, showed off the utensils from pans, knives, and laddle lined up on top of the counter near the stove.

“Good.” He said as he ruffled her hair annoying the younger girl. “Let’s start then.”

Taecyeon started to instruct her on what she needs to do as he started to chop everything that he would need. She would ask on what she would do next as he explained to her the procedures step by step but most of the time their conversations were about themselves, Taecyeon’s life and about their family.

“How did you know that I can cook?”

She turned her direction to face him who was busy chopping up the beef, “From Tiffany unnie, remember the lunch you sent to her about 5 months ago?” he didn’t say a word but just nodded. “It was so good! Even though I only tasted a little.” She said and giggled.

“Is Taecyeon here? What is his car doing here?” Jessica was puzzled seeing his car in their garage. She made her way inside their house and heard someone talking from the kitchen. She made her way silently trying her best to not get noticed, her eyes grew seeing Taecyeon in front of the stove as he stir the soup in front of him. What is this guy doing here? She looked at the left side and saw Krystal fixing the plates. She hid herself for a while listening to the conversation the other two have.

“Oppa, from your interviews Unnie isn’t your ideal type at all.” Krystal blurted out making Taecyeon stop to face her. He placed both of his hands in his pocket and titled his head.

“Is she not?” Krystal nodded. “Well, firstly my ideal is someone who is not a picky eater.”

“Definitely Unnie is a picky eater.” Krystal muttered but Taecyeon was able to get her statement and chuckled. “What else?” She asked.

“Communication is important, someone who speaks Korean, English or Japanese?”

“Woah, you have to be smart to date Ok Taecyeon.” She teased. “Well at least she can speak Korean and English.”

“I typically liked tall girls around 168cm.” Krystal laughed loudly with his statement. “What is wrong with you?” He asked her.

“Hahaha. She’s far from tall.” She continued laughing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter