Move on or Hold on?

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re late” Tyler said opening the door with a glass of wine in his hand. He kind of has access to my house because of the slave contract that they force me to sign.

I ignored him and just walked straight but he suddenly grabbed my arm making me turn to him.

“What do you want?” I said annoyed.

He looked at me keenly, from head to toe.

“Why do you smell like that?” He asked. I just stared at him and did not bother to answer and push his hand away and continued walking towards the stairs.

“Did you drink or something?” He asked.

“I’m tired I want to sleep”

“Of course you’re tired” He sarcastically said.

I made my way to my room as fast as possible. Locked the door and cried. I am now sitting behind my door, crying… I know Tyler wasn’t referring to smell of booze, he was referring to a man’s scent.

 

--

[Moments ago]

(This part is explicit)

I longed for this, for almost a year Taecyeon’s lips is pressing against mine. The overwhelming emotion that I have been holding on to what it seems like forever.

He slowly leaned back and cupped my face, our foreheads pressing against each other. Tears were flowing from my eyes non-stop; he wipes my tears with his thumb.

“Jessica” How I miss his deep husky voice calling my name. I continued to sob, he held both of hands and kissed it.

I can also feel tears dropping from his eyes.

“Jessica…” He called my name once more and pulled me into a hug.

The next thing I knew is that we were already in a room, aggressively devouring each other’s mouth. The spur of emotions is crazily betraying us. He pushed me against the wall, I gasped in pain making a small opening in my mouth. Taecyeon took the opportunity to insert his tongue and explore my inside. I moaned as he held my hand and interlocked it his fingers, stretching my arms upward above my head.

He pressed his body against mine closing the gap between us, he placed my hands on his neck as his hands roam around my waist, and he hinged me up making my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck, still not breaking the kiss.

He left my mouth for a moment and went on to kiss my neck. I can feel the hardening of his manhood against my crotch.

“Taec~” I moaned.

He stopped and looked into my eyes. His sight is filled with lust and worry. Before he opens his mouth to say something I immediately pressed my lips onto his and started grinding his crotch.

He then started to move towards the bed placed me on top gently under the mattress met my back. I started to his shirt while he stares at me. After getting his top off I proceeded to unbuckle his belt and pulled his pants down completely exposing his erected manhood, he pushed me onto the bed and ripped my dress in one try leaving me in my bra and only. Taecyeon gently pulled my under garments.

He slowly towered over my body; I can already feel his shaft on my entrance. He fixed my bangs, kissed my forehead and tucked my hair under my ear. His gestures that make my heart flutter the gestures that made me feel like I am the luckiest girl alive.

“I’ll only do this if you will let me” He said.

“I love you Taec”

He then slowly entered my womanhood. “Aahh!” I screamed as his big began to invade me.

“Sshh” He hushed me as he cupped my mounds. He pleasure and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter