Scars from the past

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god. Taeyeon’s right I should have brought an umbrella with me.” Jessica said with a loud sigh as she was trapped inside a café as the heavy rain continues to pour. She was overlooking at the window with her head on top of her right hand, which was leaning on the table. “I’m so doomed.”

As she was browsing through her phone she heard a group of boys enter the café. Star café was an exclusive café solely for idols and trainees from different agencies. It is where they can hang out and relax without being worried of the paparazzi feasting on taking their pictures or the hardcore fans that followed them wherever they go.

Since Jessica was the only customer at that time, the noise 2PM made when they entered the café was heard throughout the place. Junho, Jun.K and Chansung, who were bickering on who should pay for their food, were the first ones to enter, following behind was Nichkhun and Wooyoung, discussing about what they should buy and Taecyeon who was slowly catching up since he was busy texting. They reached the counter and placed their orders.

“I’ll just go to the rest room.” Taecyeon said, the other members nodded and resumed to their topic. On his way to the rest room he was texting and did not see the girl who was alone in the corner and was looking at him.

On his way back to s, he noticed a familiar figure sitting alone.

“Oh, Annyeong Jessica-shi. How long have you been here?” Taecyeon said approaching Jessica. Surprisingly Jessica shrugged of her cold expression and smiled at him.

“I was here about 30 minutes before you guys came. You can sit if you want.” She then point at the vacant chair across from her.

“Uhh. Will that be okay? It seems like you are having your alone time.”

“No it’s okay. I was just supposed to have a quick snack but then it rained. So I really don’t have a choice but to wait till the rain stops.”

Taecyeon didn’t respond but just nodded.

“But why are you guys here? You’re with your members I see.”

“Ah yes, we dropped by to get some snacks before going to our rehearsal.”

“Taecyeon hyung! We need to go!” Junho shouted to Taecyeon signaling that they need to leave the place.

“Jessica-shi as much as I would like to accompany you, I need to go.”

“No it’s okay. Good bye and Good luck.” She said and gave him a sweet smile.

“Thanks”

 

“Hyung, do you have an umbrella?” Taecyeon asked their manager who was waiting outside of their car.

“No, I don’t have.”

“Hyung, please wait for me. I forgot something.”

“Okay hurry up, we don’t want to be late for rehearsals.”

 

Taecyeon ran as fast as he could back to the café. Jessica was shocked to see Taecyeon running back to her table.

“Jessica-shi”

“Are you okay?” She asked. Taecyceon took a deep breath and handed his jacket to her.

“Here take this. Sorry but I don’t have an umbrella.” He said.

“No, you don’t have too.” She said politely declining his offer.

“It’s quite cold outside and you’re just wearing a shirt.”

Jessica reached out for the jacket and bowed to him.

“Besides, it seems like the rain’s not going to stop. So be home safe.”

“Thank you”

“I’ll get goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter