The better man

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To avoid confusion, by this time Taecyeon and Jessica are dating around 6 months by now, so this chapter are the events after chapter 1 ^--^,

 

Babe, I’m already here in the parking lot near the exit. Hurry up!

                ~Taecyeon

Jessica quickened her movements upon receiving Taecyeon’s text message grabbing her bag as she made her way outside of their room. She was already running in order to reach Taecyeon as fast as possible not minding her surroundings she bumped in to a man that caused her to fall down on the floor. Ouch! She stood up with the help of the man she bumped in to as he reached out his hand.

“Sorry” she apologize bowing to the stranger in front of him but as soon their eyes met, she took a step back away from him the man was grinning at her. Later did she realize that the man she bumped into was Lee Donghae, the man who she once love.

“Long time no see” Donghae said as he stepped closer to her but she avoided him and walked pass him trying to avoid any eye contact. She quickened her pace but he still managed to catch up with her, he grab her arm making her turn to him as she removed his hand from her as soon as possible.

She was annoyed, not glaring at him “What do you want?” she asked her.

Donghae stepped closer while snickering “Shouldn’t you be saying ‘I miss you’ ‘How are you?’ that’s not a good way to greet a friend.” He was mocking her on purpose. She was about to make another step until he said something “I know your relationship with him.” She froze in her position and unable to say anything. “Ok Taecyeon, the beastly idol from 2PM is your boyfriend right?”

She took a deep breath and faced him again, “So what if he is?” she said in the most arrogant way possible.

He chuckled and clapped his hands slowly “Congratulations for the both of you, doesn’t he know that his girlfriend is a ?” Her eyes widened on his remark. Her fist was clenching as she held on to her bag, her blood was boiling to the point were tears already started to form in her eyes. She was like this whenever she gets mad, she also starts to cry but this time she tried her best no to. She was about to speak but she gasped upon the contact of a hand holding her, she look up and saw a smiling Taecyeon at her.

“Let’s go now.” Taecyeon said softly ignoring the other man in front of them. He heard everything that Donghae said to her but he didn’t want to make a big deal out of it and just let it go although the things he said wasn’t pleasant to his ears either.

“Where are you going? Taecyeon you should greet your sunbae first.” Donghae said. Taecyeon stopped and was about to face him but Jessica prevented him. “Taecyeon I pity you, you deserve better than that you have right now!” Taecyeon turned around to look at Donghae who was pointing his finger to Jessica.

Taecyeon released Jessica’s hand and faced Donghae. “What did you just say?” he asked, Jessica grabbed his arms pulling him back. She was getting nervous of what is Taecyeon thinking right now, this was the first time he heard his tone like this.

“I said you deserve better than that clinging in your arm. You see Taecyeon, I have already used her up” Donghae snickered then a smirk formed his face when he noticed that Taecyeon’s face was starting to tense up “I have already used her up countless of times, both day and night. It even came to a point that I was already getting tired of touching her because she was not even my girlfriend.”

“Stop!” Jessica screamed not wanting to hear the past she experienced from him before. Taecyeon noticed that her hand was already trembling he saw a tear run down her cheek.

Donghae laughed knowing that he was successful in pissing the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter