Hint of jealousy

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two months since Jessica accepted Taecyeon’s proposal to be his girlfriend. Amidst their busy schedules, they managed to see each other at least twice a week and whenever they get lucky sometimes they would meet thrice in a week. Upon this time, it was only their respective managers and their assistants who knew about their relationship. It wasn’t hard to tell that the two were dating because oftentimes he would visit her in their waiting room and she would bring food to theirs.

“It amazes me how come; we still never had an argument.” Out of the blue Jessica asked Taecyeon who almost choked on his pasta surprised about Jessica’s statement. “Omo, are you okay?” Jessica said while wiping off some sauce on Taecyeon’s lips. He then raised his left hand signaling his okay and drank water using his right hand.

“Why do you want to have an argument with me?” Taecyeon teased raising his left brow.

Jessica let out a soft chuckle “Silly no, it’s not like that. It’s just that it’s weird how come we see things eye to eye. It’s like we think alike.”

“Aww. May be we are just meant to be.” Taecyeon said acting cutely.

“Hahaha. Goodness Taec, if only your fans knew that you aren’t as beastly as your image in TV.”

“I don’t mind and besides you’ll never win an argument over me.”

“Ok Taecyeon, have you forgotten that I am a girl? Girls always win in whatever arguments we have with the opposite .” Jessica said with a smirk while moving cir right hand in a circular motion in mid-air, doing the diva hand wave to him.

Taecyeon copied her action, “Don’t you dare diva wave me” bringing laughter from the two. They continued catching up with the usual talk about their families, friends, schedules, and career until Taecyeon’s phone rang.

 

“Hold on, I need to answer this.” Taecyeon said as he reached for his phone on his pocket while Jessica nodded and took a sip from her drink still looking at him.

“Hey bro, what’s up?” Taecyeon greeted.

“Dude, where are you?” Seulong on the other line said. Lim Seulong of 2AM is Taecyeon’s male bestfriend, one of his closest friend since it was them who shared rooms during their trainee days

“I’m currently eating lunch. Are you okay you sounded so down?”

“Dude, I need you to meet you up at Coffee Bean right now.”

“What? What’s up with your sudden invitation?”

“Can you just please come I’ll be there in 5 minutes. I’m already on my way.” Seulong said as he ended the call immediately so that Taecyeon would no longer make his excuses and refuse the offer. Taecyeon let out a sigh as he put back his phone on his pocket.

“Who was that?”

“It was Seulong, he suddenly wants to meet up at Coffee Bean right now and he said he was already on his way.” Jessica didn’t say anything and just nodded her head. “I’m sorry I really need to go to him, he sounded strange and Seulong wouldn’t call if it wasn’t that of a big deal.” Taecyeon said as he reached out to hold Jessica’s hand on top of the table.

Jessica looked at him and smiled. “It’s no big deal Babe, sure you can go to him. I can just call Yuri and give me a ride home.”

“No, I want you to come with me besides Seulong doesn’t even know that we are together, I need to personally introduce you to him.”

“Okay, besides we need some dessert.” Taecyeon chuckled at her remark. They paid for their meal and immediately head straight to the parking lot. Taecyeon drove as fast as he could at the other end of the city to meet his friend.

“Hey, what took you so long?” Seulong said as he spotted Taecyeon entering the café.

“Hey, I drove her as soon as you hanged up.” Taecyeon said, by this time Seulong noticed Jessica holding hands with Taecyeon as they head over to his table.

“Annyeong!” Jessica said as he bowed to him. Seulong immediately stood up and greeted her back. Taecyeon motioned Jessica to sit down as he pulled a chair for her and went to seat beside her with Taecyeon in front of Seulong.

“Are you and Jessica now official?” Seulong asked as he pointed to the two of them.

“Yes.” Jessica answered on behalf of his boyfriend.

“How dare you Ok Taecyeon to call me your best friend when I don’t even know what’s going on in your life!” Seulong said pretending to be angry Taecyeon and Jessica laughed at his statement.

“Sorry bro, I got a little overwhelmed and schedule was hectic these past few we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter