Call you mine

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie!” Krystal excitedly barged into Tiffany and Jessica’s room.

“Oh, Krystal you’re here.” Tiffany greeted and gave Krystal a hug.

“Unnie! Get up!” Krystal said as she pulled Jessica’s blankets away.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing? Can’t you see I’m sleeping?” Jessica said as she pulled back her blankets.

“Wow, what a nice way to greet your sister whom you haven’t seen for a very long time. Tsk.” Krystal hissed. “What’s wrong with her is she sick?” Krystal asked as she faced Tiffany.

“She’s broken hearted.”

“Yah! I’m not broken hearted.” Jessica defended herself as she stood up from her bed.

“Really? It’s already 10am and you’re still on bed.”

“I was just tired. I needed to sleep more. By the way welcome back.” Jessica said as she hugged her sister.

“Are you sure you are okay sis?” Krystal was concerned for her sister. “The last time I saw you like this was when…”

“Please don’t mention it anymore.” Jessica cut off Krystal’s statement.

“Ahh. I think I know why you’re like that.” Krystal said.

“Yup someone named Ok Taecyeon.” Tiffany said teasing Jessica.

“Shut up!” Jessica said as she threw a pillow in Tiffany’s direction.

“It’s boring in here let’s go somewhere else.” Jessica said trying to change the subject.

“Where do you want to go?” Tiffany asked

“I want to go somewhere far from here.”

“We could go to Jeju Island.” Tiffany added

“I mean I want to go out of the country.” Jessica answered.

“Did someone say out of the country vacation?” Hyoyeon suddenly barged into the conversation. “Please, let’s go we deserve this more than anything.”

“But I just got here.” Krystal said.

“Then come with us.” Hyoyeon said.

“Guys this is getting boring.” Nichkhun said as they toured the city of Bangkok with his other members.

“Boring for you, but this is interesting for us.” Junho added.

“I agree with Khun, we’ve been in this place for several times now.” Chansung said.

“Plus, we seen this all.” Jun.k added.

“Okay, I give up. Where are we going next?” Junho said.

“Let’s leave Thailand then.” Nickhun answered.

“I’ve never been to Indonesia.” Chansung said

“I know you can go to Bali, Tiffany’s uncle own a resort there and it’s really beautiful.” Taecyeon said.

“What are we waiting for come on let’s pack!” Chansung said sounding like a baby.

“Fany-ah, are you sure we are in the right place?” Taeyeon asked. SNSD decided to take a little break and decided to visit the resort of Tiffany’s uncle.

“Of course, trust the driver he knows where.”

“Omo, isn’t that 2PM oppas?” Krystal asked as she pointed at the lobby of the resort making all the other girls turn.

“Haha. Daebak! I can see Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho.” Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany turned to look at Jessica, Jessica then gave Tiffany a thumbs up saying that she will be okay is she sees Taecyeon.

“Annyeong!” Hyoyeon said to the boys excitedly.

“Wow! Girl’s generation is here.” Wooyoung said.

“Where are the other members?” Sooyoung asked.

“Jun.k hyung and Nichkhun hyung are in the room fixing their stuff.” Chansung answered.

“And Taecyeon is?” Jessica asked.

“He is not here.” Wooyoung answered making Chansung and Junho turn to him with shocked expression.

“Yah. What is the matter with you hyung is here with us.” Junho whispered to Chansung and Wooyoung.

“I know, I would just like to see Jessica’s reaction.” Wooyoung answered.

“That’s too bad.” Jessica said with a frown on her face.

“Anyways, enjoy your stay.” The boys greeted as they head straight to their villa.

“Did you see her reaction?” Chansung asked giggling.

“She’s totally disappointed.” Junho added.

 

“Wait, what do you mean the Grand Villa is taken?” Tiffany asked the receptionist.

“Sorry ma’am but the Grand is taken. We have other villas available though.”

“But the Grand is private, as far as I know no other visitors can rent that place besides friends and family.”

“Yes ma’am but there’s a group of boys that came yesterday and your uncle gave them the Villa.”

“By group of boys, you mean the ones that were here earlier right?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Girls, the Grand is already occupied by 2PM” Tiffany said as she called her other members.

“Well the receptionist said that there are other villas available we can just stay there.” Yoona said.

“But the Grand is the must place to stay. Hmm… You wouldn’t mind sharing a house with them don’t you?” Tiffany asked.

“I think it would be good to hang out with them.” Seohyun added.

“Okay call.”

“Miss, can you please contact the Grand for me.” Tiffany asked the receptionist, as the receptionist connected the phone to the grand.

“Yes, hello.”

“Nick, this is Tiffany.”

“Oh, Hi Tiffany what’s up?”

“Well, the members and I are also here in the resort and we were wondering if we can share the villa with you guys.”

“No problem, the house is big enough to fit 30 people anyway.”

“Really? Okay we will be heading there now. Thank you.”

“They said yes, we can share the house with them.” Tiffany said while the other members applauded because of excitement. They were about to ride a car to go to the villa when the receptionist called Tiffany.

 

“Uhmm. You girls, go first the guys are already there waiting for you. I will just drop by my Uncle’s office.” Tiffany said.

“Uncle Tony, you called me?” Tiffany knocked at the door. “Oh oppa, you are here!” Tiffany was shocked to see Taecyeon talking with her uncle in the room.

“I just wanted to check on you before I head to my meeting.”

“I’m fine Uncle how about you?”

“Good to but I’ll talk to you soon I need to go. Bye Tiffany, bye Taecyeon.”

 

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Taecyeon asked Tiffany as they made their way to the Grand.

“The girls and I decided to relax so we went here.”

“All of you?”

“Ye-ss.”

“So where are you staying?”

“At the Grand.”

“What?”

“Sorry, Taec I don’t know what’s going on between you and Jess but I want to enjoy this vacation and relax. Please.” Tiffany pleaded. “Besides, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter