Cuddle me to sleep

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim” SNSD greeted their boss, Lee Soo Man as he entered the conference room where the members and their manager are waiting for him.

“Okay, let’s get to the point. Jessica!” Soo Man called her and she diverted her full attention to him “Explain this to me” he said as he pointed to the screen behind him all the members gasped and was shocked to see Jessica and Taecyeon’s pictures taken by Dispatch.

Jessica nervously took deep breathes before she could start speaking trying her best not to stutter “PD-nim… we were just having… lunch”

“You were just having lunch?” he said with a doubt on his tone. “What’s your relation to him?”

Jessica looked at her members one by one and each giving her a slight nod and smile, signaling her that she can tell their boss the truth. She swallowed a big lump in , Yuri held her hand showing support to her friend “We are… dating” she said as she looked down.

“Hmm… so you are dating him. All of you know this?” he asked the other members and their manager and they nodded “How long was this going on?” he further asked Jessica.

“Nearly a year now” Jessica answered softly.

“Does his agency know about the two of you?” he asked to which she nodded as a response.

Lee Soo Man looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath and crossed his arm, “Well what else can I do I can’t just force to break you up when you are already dating for that long” he said, while Jessica slowly lift her head to look at him “Just be more careful when you go for a date don’t get caught okay?”

Jessica’s face lighted up upon hearing that he was okay with her dating, she stood up and bowed ninety-degree to him “Okay we’ll be more careful. Thank you PD-nim.”

“That goes for all of you, when you girls are dating you could at least inform us, okay?” all the girls nodded. Their meeting resumed talking about their original agenda, their comeback.

After their meeting was done, Jessica immediately took out her phone from her bag and dialed Taecyeon’s number.

                “Hey!” she cheerfully greeted Taecyeon.

                “What’s up Jung?” Taecyeon on the other line answered.

                “Are you free tonight? Let’s have dinner.”

                “I was planning to visit my family later, would you like to come?”

                “Sure.”

                “Great, pick me up at 5pm!” Taecyeon said laughing.

                “What? I’m going to pick you up?” Jessica said with hesitation in her tone.

                “Yes, thanks Babe, I love you.”

Jessica was about to speak but she heard a beeping sound, Taecyeon already ended the call. Look at this guy now hanging up on me. I guess I have to pick him up.

Jessica was leaning in front of the car, her arms crossed and tapping his left foot. She was glancing at her watch from time to time and waited for Taecyeon at JYPE’s parking lot. She looked at the elevator and knew that he was coming since she can already hear Jun.K’s voice. Typical 2PM, loud as always. She smiled upon seeing Taecyeon who was making his way to him, she starting walking her way to meet him. Few steps more and Jessica jumped into his arms and wrapped her arm in to his neck. She inhaled his perfumed she missed for a couple of days while his arms circled her waist.

“I miss you” Jessica whispered into his ear and he tightens his arms around her waist and rested his head over her shoulders.

The other 2PM members cooed and teased the couple “Get a room!” Jun.K teased as they released each other from the hug.

“Long time no see, Jessica” Wooyoung greeted and she greeted them back.

“I would love to talk more to you all guys but we have to get going.” Jessica said as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter