Doubts and Reassurance

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys really sorry for the long break so here’s an update.

 

 

“Hey, get up we need to talk!” Tiffany said sitting at the edge of Jessica’s bed who was busy browsing through her phone.

“What for?” Jessica said coldly still not making eye contact with her.

“You know what I’m talking about!”

“I don’t”

“Okay, that’s it!” Tiffany got frustrated and she grabbed Jessica’s phone away.

“Ya!” Jessica groaned trying to reach her phone back.

“Well I have no plans on returning this to you not unless you talk to me.”

“Okay I get it” Jessica said as she got up from her bed and sat at the edge of Tiffany’s bed. The two girls are now face to face.

“When did you last talk to him?”

Jessica sighed, she hasn’t really talked to him since she walked out on him.

“You still haven’t talked to him!” Tiffany’s voice suddenly rises.

“Well…” Jessica said bowing her head.

“Oh my god, I knew it I should have interfered the moment I knew about this.”

“It’s his fault too, he haven’t called or texted me for the past 3 days either” Jessica said with a hint of frustration and sadness in her words.

Tiffany let out a loud sigh “Well he did left you 29 missed calls and 58 messages before he left Korea.”

Jessica immediately looked at Tiffany upon hearing her last words with her eyes widened “Wha-what do you mean left… Korea?” she asked stuttering.

“He’s at Boston this very moment.”

Jessica stood up as she dialed Taecyeon’s number “How come he did not even told me.”

“Uhh, he was trying too but you’re the one playing hard to get and playing the very mad girlfriend when your boyfriend totally did not do anything wrong.”

“Ugh, please pick up the phone” Jessica said as she re-dialed Taecyeon’s number again ignoring Tiffany.

“Quit it Jung, he’s not going to pick up.”

“What do you mean he’s not going to pick up? Did he already break up with me?”

“Whaat?” Tiffany chuckled. “He’s not that kind of person. He accidentally left his phone at Omma’s house.”

“How do you contact each other then?”

“We don’t. The last time I saw him was when I accompanied them at the airport.”

“By them who mean 2PM?”

“Nope, his mom.”

Jessica let out a loud sigh and threw her phone at her bed “Aish! I messed up again!”

“Actually! Big time!”

“You’re suppose to help me not make me feel bad.”

“Just saying” Tiffany shruuged.

“Do you mind telling me why they flew back to the States?”

“To get his eyes checked and to fix some of his citizenship something papers.”

“What’s wrong with his eyes? Is he okay?” Jessica asked.

Tiffany smiled “It’s very obvious how much you love him looking how concern you are but you don’t trust him” Jessica didn’t react she knew what Tiffany’s going to say next. “It was Wooyoung who told me what happened and I wish you could have stayed longer to actually ask Taec what was the hug about, why Yubin is there and who is she in his life.” Tiffany added.

“I know I was wrong” Jessica said softly almost a whisper “It was immature for me to runaway.”

“Yeah, and you left an impression to Taec’s mom.”

“Oh my god!” Jessica groaned.

“But don’t worry if you keep on fighting with Taec you don’t need to worry about Omma being your mother-in-law.”

“Yah Hwang Mi Young!”

Tiffany did not anything but she just smirked at her.

Jessica took a deep breath “I really don’t know why I did that I mean I know that Taecyeon loves me but I felt something weird when I saw Yubin hugging Taec. It’s like why is she so comfortable with him? Taec did not mention to me that he and her are close… Tiffany please enlighten me”

Tiffany cleared before she started talking “Taecyeon and Yubin had quite a history or whatever you call it.”

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked.

“I really don’t know how to describe their relationship before, it’s like they are together but they are not committed to each other. Well yeah something like that.”

“Huh? What?”

“I told you it’s hard to explain.” Tiffany groaned “Even Taec didn’t know how to explain this to me before but I just kind of read the situation.”

“Friends with benefits?”

“Something like that but not totally.”

“Do they have feelings for each other?”

“Taec did, don’t know for Yubin but what the hell past is past.” Tiffany said trying to divert the subject.

“What happened? I mean wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter