Breaking the Ice

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany-ah, when are you going to meet Taecyeon oppa again?”

“Huh?” Tiffany asked with a shocked expression. “Did you just call Taec Oppa?”

“Yeah. So? Isn’t he older so I should just call him Oppa.”

“Nothing.” Tiffany said giggling.

“You haven’t answered my question though.”

“We usually meet every Thursdays, but now he had got so busy that we rarely meet. To think about it we haven’t met in like 3 weeks.”

“That . I need to return him this.” Jessica said showing Taecyeon’s jacket.

“You can just leave the jacket at JYPE.”

“No, I think it’s important to return stuff personally.”

“As you say. Uhmm. Today is Tuesday where can that goof be?” Tiffany said while tapping a finger on her chin.

“Aha! Since you want to return his jacket personally we can just drop by their studio.”

“C’mon!” Tiffany was dragging Jessica towards the door of JYPE.

“Are we even allowed in here?”

“Ofcourse, I have this?” Tiffany showed Jessica an ID assuring Jessica that they can enter the building.

“Besides, I used to drop by her often and the guards know me.”

“If you say so” Jessica followed Tiffany

 

“Hey!” Taecyeon turned to the door upon hearing a familiar voice.

“Hi!” Taecyeon immediately went to her and opened his arms which Tiffany gladly accepted the hug.

“Stop, I can’t breathe.” Taecyeon chuckled then let Tiffany go he turned to his left and saw Jessica standing there.

“Oh, Annyeong Jessica-shi.” He greeted as he bowed to her.

        Here we go with Jessica-shi again.

Jessica smiled and nodded.

“Oh. Come in. And what brings you girls here?”

“I figured you were alone so we decided to keep you company.” Tiffany teased.

Taecyeon let out a small chuckle and sat on the couch beside Tiffany.

“I just wanted to return this to you.” Jessica said as she handed out his jacket to him.

“Oh right” He reached out for his jacket. “I seriously almost forgot about this.”

Jessica chuckled lightly. “Thank you. I won’t be able to come home without that.”

“But you could have just left this at the guard you know.”

Tiffany elbowed Taecyeon. “Taec, would you just be grateful that Jessica wanted to personally return this to you!”

“Sorry.” Taecyeon said shyly.

“It’s okay. So how come you are here alone?” Jessica asked. Tiffany shockingly turned to face Jessica but she ignored her.

“What?” Jessica said to Tiffany

“You’re surprisingly chatty today.” Tiffany teased.

“I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to him.”

Taecyeon laughed. “They all left, our rehearsal was finished about 10 minutes before you girls came.”

The three continued to catch up with one another but it was mostly Taecyeon and Tiffany that was talking. Jessica was just giving side comments every now and then and sometime laugh at their jokes.

“I’m hungry!” Jessica blurted out

“Too bad I can’t accompany you to eat. I have a schedule in 30 minutes.” Tiffany teased Jessica. Jessica pouted in frustration.

“I can accompany you if you want.” Jessica’s face lighten with Taecyeon’s invitation.

“Really?” Jessica asked, excited since she can take this time to try to get close to him.

“Why not, my next schedule will be in 4 hours. That would be enough time for you to eat right?” Taecyeon teased.

“Where do you want to eat?” Taec asked.

“I want to eat black bean noodles, uhmm, How about at Wood Nymph?”

“Wood Nymph?” Tiffany chuckled.

“Yeah, sure let’s go.” Taec said earning a light slap from Tiffany.

“Yah!” I have been inviting you for 3 years to go there, you always rejected.”

“You can come if you want.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter