One wrong turn

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

That meeting was the worst business meeting that I attended ever! I mean that guy, Tyler Kwon is rich as heck, well he's a CEO of a company I forgot name in China and Hong Kong. He is cocky and his forehead is as wide as his ego. And what was Lee Soo Man and my manager thinking to send me alone on a business meeting with him? Urgh!

"Hey there!" Yuri woke me up in my ranting thoughts as she entered my room.

"Hi!" I said lousily.

"What's wrong? How did the meeting go?"

"Oh Yuri it was the worst!"

"Yeah, I can see you're not happy with the meeting. You're pissed as . What happened?"

"He's so arrogant! Urgh! He acts like he owns and controls everything! I mean Yul, he's asking me to be a model of some sort of a clothing line in China but on his terms."

"What do you mean on his terms?" Yuri crossed her arms, listening attentively to Jessica's ranting.

"You know, he acts like a commanding boss saying that I should do this I should do that. It would be better for my career if I would accept the offer since It's a great opportunity for me to gain a bigger fanbase individually and bring new Sones in. But the thing is he will decide everything, what I would wear on photoshoots how I would act around the press and the like."

"Oh my god! is he trying to hire a puppet or a model?"

"I know right! He is insane!"

"So bottomline, you declined the offer?"

"Yeah, I strongly did. I told him that the terms are too much for me although he offered higher pay but I still declined."

"Good decision Sica, now let's eat!"

Talking out my experience with Yuri made me feel lighter. Atleast, I got the support from Yuri that I made the right decision to just decline the offer even if it would be beneficial in my individual career. Yuri and I were in the midst of a good laugh and dinner when suddenly the door of our dorm opened with a loud bang.

 

"Jessica!" I heard my name being shouted simultaneous to the loud bang from the door. I immediately turned around to check who is it. Oops to my surprise Manger Hyuk and PD-Lee is here.

"Annoyeonghaseyo" Yuri and I greeted, even if we are shocked to see them both.

"Jessica, I heard what you did to Tyler awhile ago." PD-Lee said.

"The guy deserved it PD-nim. The terms that the guy to her is too much. It's almost like he's making Jessica his puppet or worst his slave." Yuri defended me.

"Yuri just keep quiet." Manager Hyuk said to Yuri.

"I'm just saying the truth" Yuri said. PD-Lee turned to Yuri, "Really? You were just saying the truth? Are you sure your friend here told everything to you?"

"Are you saying that I am a liar?" I asked PD-Lee. I'm already having a bad day because of the meeting with Tyler and now PD-Lee is saying that I might have altered the story I told Yuri in order to make me look me pittyful and make Tyler hateful.

"Well Jessica, right after your meeting with Tyler he immediately called me and told me that you were very cold to him and you even disrespected him for rejecting his offers."

"What??? I disrespected him? Mr Lee, I was already being respectful that I did not slap the freaking contract on his face" Yuri held my hand and tapped my shoulder.

"Jessica, slow down."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter