Suspicions

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Hi Baby!” I can sense Taecyeon was shocked as I back hugged him while he was waiting for me in the parking lot.

“Wow you’re improving after 1 year and 2 months. You’re only 30 minutes late.” Taecyeon said with a huge grin on his face. I glared at him and slapped his arm and tried to get away from him but he was quick enough to pull me back in to his embrace. “I miss you”

Starring into his eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulled him closer to me and gave him a deep kiss. “I love you Taec”.

“I love you Jessica” He responded in between kisses.

“Now where are we going to eat?” I excitedly asked.

He let out a small chuckle and eyed me from head to toe, “Well, you’re clothes is too fancy.”

“What do you mean? Where are you going?” I asked with my eyebrows furrowed together.

“Home. I’ll be cooking for you.”

“Really? Did I do something good for you to cook for me?”

“Yeah, being my girlfriend”

“That was too cheesy Taec” We both ended up laughing. Got to his car and drove to his apartment unit that her sister gifted to him.

“Do we need to buy ingredients first?” I asked.

“Babe, everything is good. My mom filled my fridge with vegetables and meat.”

“Perfect! Will Omma be there?”

“Nope, she went on a trip with my dad.”

 

“Hmmm… this is great. I love it!” I squealed as Taecyeon placed a plate full of Sirloin steak in front of me.

“Eat up.”

“Yes, I will!”

In the midst of the meal, I can’t help it but feel guilty. I want to tell Taecyeon about the Tyler situation but I’m afraid of his reaction would be. Who knows he might confront my boss and my manager about their decision making. Taecyeon is the type of person who has strong beliefs and would fight strongly for it.

“I have good news for you.” Taecyeon said.

“What is it?”

“We’re going to start promoting in Japan next month.”

What? Start promoting in Japan. I mean career wise it’s a smart move but that means I won’t be able to see him for a long time. It’s already hard enough to find time even if he’s here in Korea.

“Well that’s really great. Congratulations and I’m sure you would do well.”

“What’s the matter you didn’t sound happy.” He asked worriedly.

“I’m happy for you. It’s just that I won’t be seeing you for a long time.”

“That’s not a problem.” Taecyeon said with a smile on his face.

“What do you mean it’s not a problem?” I asked.

“Here…” Taecyeon lifted a box underneath the table and handed it to me.

“What’s this?” I curiously asked.

“Open it.”

I slowly opened the huge box. There I saw a big green stuffed cat with a large head. “OMG! How did this happen? You finally managed to bring Okcat to life.” Okcat is like Taecyeon’s signature he always draw it beside his name.

“Cute, huh?”

“Haha Taec, I know!” I said hugging my Okcat. “It smells just like you too!”

“I’m giving you Okcat and my bottle of perfume so I can still be with you. Everyday!”

“This is perfect. I love it.” Giving my Okcat a tight hug and kiss one last time, I stood up and gently placed Okcat on my seat. I walked my way on the opposite side of the table to where Taecyeon is sitting and sat on his lap facing him. “You are like the sweetest beast ever!” I said while pinching his cheeks.

“Yah!” Taecyeon growled and removed my grip on his face. “I am not a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter