A present from Omma

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon is driving with his left hand because Jessica was holding his right hand, seated on the passenger seat her angle slightly facing him.

“Babe” Jessica said as she softly caressed his hand.

“Mmm” Taecyeon responded but his attention was still on the road.

“Did you… honestly think I was a ?” Jessica asked shocking Taecyeon as he accidentally stepped on the break, and looked at her. It was a good thing that they stopped at a red light. He furrowed his eyebrows while she then raised her eyebrow and anticipated for his answer.

Taecyeon then cleared his throat and leaned on his seat “Well…” and looked at her again with hesitations on whether he would continue his statement or not. He chuckled as he scratches the back of his left ear “There were blood stains on my bed sheet so I thought you were.”

Jessica looked away trying to hide her face which has turning red from embarrassment, she sighed and pouted “That explains why it felt so painful and I was very sore the next day, I thought you were just being rough” and afterwards letting out a soft chuckle.

Taecyeon chuckled and squeezed her hand which was on top of her lap, “Babe, that wasn’t near rough I have to slow it down for you seem you look so pained. I didn’t know that you were just used with Donghae’s shrimp that my size got overwhelming for you.”

“Oh my god!” Jessica slapped his arm as he was laughing hard “Taecyeon, stop!”

He was still laughing hard and gained his composure once again when she slapped his arm harder “Besides if I had it rough for you, you won’t be able to walk properly for a week and I doubt it if you can dance either” ending his statement his a laugh.

“Shut up and just drive.” Jessica said laughing and looking away from him. The lights turned green and he stepped on the accelerator as they drive off to SNSD’s dorm.

Taecyeon parked the car in front of their entrance.

“Are you sure you’re okay with me not accompanying you inside?” He asked while he helps her remove her seatbelt.

“Of course, like something would happen to me as I go up the stairs. And besides you better go now, or else you’ll be late again.”

Jessica was about to open the door when Taecyeon pulled her and kissed her lips, she smiled in their kiss and slowly pushed him away. “Go now, you can’t afford to be late” she said giving him one last peck on the lips “Drive safe, I love you” she stepped out of the car and looked at him.

“I love you too” Taecyeon watched her as she entered their gate she turned around to face him one more time and send him a flying kiss.

“I’m home!” Jessica was removing her shoes and was about to go straight to her room when she stopped she noticed a lady looking at her direction, standing in the middle of the living room smiling at her.

“Omma sorry to keep you waiting, I needed to take the call” Tiffany said as she entered the living room. Omma? Jessica thought to herself. “Oh you’re already here” she said as she made her way near her and pulled her closer to the lady in the living room making Jessica more confused who the lady is, “Let me introduce her to you…”

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Jessica Jung of SNSD, Tiffany’s groupmate” Jessica greeted with a ninety-degree bow, the lady returned the greeting as she stepped closer to Jessica and pulled her into a hug, making Jessica shocked and widened her eyes to Tiffany.

The lady released her and held both of her hands “I have been dying to meet you, Jessica. I have been bugging my son to introduce you to me.”

“My… son?” she answered stuttering.

Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter