Awkward encounter

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up with her head lying on top of Taecyeon’s chest her arms laid across his waist and found his arms wrapped around her shoulder. She looked towards Taecyeon’s direction and still found him deep in his sleep. She gently removed his hands over her and slowly got up and made her way downstairs.

 

“Good morning, Omoni” Jessica greeted Mrs. Ok who was at the kitchen preparing breakfast.

“Have you slept well?”

“I surprisingly did” Jessica said as she leaned herself over the counter. Their conversation got cut off when their door bell rang.

 

“I’ll get it.” Jessica said as she made her way to the door. “Oh!” she was in awe to see the persons standing in front.

“Annyeong!” Wooyoung greeted and afterwards Jun.K, Junho, Chansung and Nichkhun followed.

Jessica fully opened the door to let the boys come in “Annyeong, Please come in.”

“Oh you guys are here” Mrs. Ok greeted and called the boys over to the kitchen for her to bug them.

“Yes, Omma Taecyeon hyung told us that you arrived” Junho said.

“You’re just in time breakfast is ready.”

Chansung went around the table to smell the dishes placed on the table, “Glorious food” he said making Jessica and Mrs. Ok laugh.

“Where is Taecyeon by the way?” Nichkhun asked and looked at Jessica.

“Still sleeping” Jessica said.

“Did you tire him up last night?” Jun.K teased bringing laughter in the room.

“Oppa!” Jessica playfully slapped his arm “He wasn’t feeling well last night” she further explained.

“But you’re wearing his shirt” Junho teased making Jessica glare at her and crossed her arms.

“Boys, stop picking on her” Mrs. Ok said laughing “Jessica, sweetie why don’t you call Taecyeon so we can eat”.

 

Jessica did what she was told. Taecyeon was still deep in slumber when she entered his room “Aish what a sleeping giant.”

“Taec, wake up” She gently shook his arms but was ineffective to try to wake him up. She climbed up the bed sat sat beside him, this time shaking his arms harder.

“Mmm…” he murmured

“Babe, wake up” she continued shaking his arm.

He turned to face the other side now his back facing her, “Five more minutes!” he groaned.

She sighed in frustration and shakes his whole body as hard as she could “Wake up now!”

He faced her with his eyes half open, encircled his arm across her body and pulled her down beside him. With all her might she tried removing his arm over her body, she groaned in frustration, “Yah! Ok Taecyeon!”

She gasped when he suddenly propped himself over her. He was now on top of her, towering over her body with his elbows supporting him. He leaned his head on the hollow of her neck and whispered in her ear “You’re too loud.”

She lifted his head with both of your hands, “Get up, breakfast is ready.”

He gave her a smirk, “I know” and leaned to capture her lips.

She giggled in the kiss and pushed him lightly “Taec, I’m serious” she said while she still struggle to escape from his trap “Come on now let’s go.”

He smiled as he shook his head from left to right “Nope!” Jessica groaned in frustration and held his face with both hands and pulled his lips to hers.

“Happy?” she asked raising an eyebrow to him, he gave her a cocky smile and afterwards tickled her causing her to broke in laughter and anger at the same time telling to stop “I told you I never liked being tickled!” Jessica whined as she playfully stabbed his chest with light punches. He laughed from her reaction finding it so cute, he starred at her eyes for one moment and removes the strands of hair covering her forehead and tucked it under her ears. She smiled with his sweet gesture and closes her eyes when he felt him kiss her forehead.

He slowly stood up from the bed, “Let’s eat breakfast now, Miss Jung” he said as he stretched out his hand to help her get up.

“My pleasure, Mr. Ok” she said as she got up of the bed with the help of Taecyeon.

 

They made their way hands intertwined to the kitchen where his mom and s where waiting for them. “Never knew you would look so beautiful looking like a slug with my shirt on” he and she playfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter