Exhausted

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAECYEON’S POV

JANUARY 2014

“Hi there Taec, I’m so sorry I am late” Tiffany said as she greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

“Its okay 20 minutes late is still quite early for you”

“Shut up!” She said as she playfully slapped my arm.

“Where’s Khun? I thought he’s joining us?”

“I’m here” Khun said as he high fived Taecyeon and sat beside Tifanny.

“We actually came together but I had a hard time to look for a parking spot” Nichkhun explained.

“So what’s up with the emergency meeting, Taec” Tiffany said as she sipped her drink.

“Well, it’s about me and Jessica”

Tiffany almost choked upon hearing my statement.

“What???” She exclaimed while coughing.

“Chill Babe, Let Taecyeon tell the whole thing first” Nichkhun said.

“As expected you over reactor” I said while glaring at her.

“Okay, sorry” Tiffany apologized.

“Well during the year end party Jessica approached me. She asked me why I choose to be with Yeon Hee and she told me that she still loves me”

“Oh no” Tiffany said.

“What did you say after?” Nichkhun asked.

“Nothing, I mean what am I supposed to say? We stayed there in silence awkwardly until Taeyeon went and pulled her to dance”

“Well atleast you did not respond. It’s better that way” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, but I don’t know what’s her deal. She made it clear that we were over but why would she say something like that again” I said with a deep sigh.

“I don’t know honey maybe because she knows you’re taken at that you’re actually over her?” Tifanny said unsurely.

“That’s it Bro, she knows that you have moved on and now she’s messing with you” Nichkhun said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well you see she clearly knows that you and Yeon Hee are now an item. She knows you’re happy and as a selfish human being she is, she tells you she still loves you just to mess with you” Nichkhun said while taking a sip of his iced tea.

“Wow big words there, Honey” Tiffany said as she tapped Nichkhun’s back.

“I mean don’t you guys see it? This isn’t the first time Jessica’s done this. Beside if she really loved Taecyeon she wouldn’t saw that she still loves him if she knows that he’s happy now” Nichkhun said.

 

Jessica’s POV

“Hey there!” Tyler greeted as he entered the dressing room. I was getting my hair done when he entered. I just gave him a glance and continued browsing through my phone.

“Babe, I just got here aren’t you going to ask how my trip was?” he said with a huge smile on his face.

“So how was the trip?” I asked sarcastically.

“It was great found new investors for Blanc and Eclare. I also signed you up for fashion lessons in New York”

“What? Fashion lessons?”

“Yeah, didn’t you saw that you wanted to take them?”

“I want to but I didn’t know it was going to be in New York!”

“Well that’s the best place where you can study fashion”

“Tyler, you don’t understand I have a life here in Korea that I couldn’t just leave. I mean it’s already hard for me to get 8 hours of sleep, what more if I would fly to New York?!” I said by this time I was already pissed.

“Would you just relax, this is what is best for you”

You mean best for you. I stayed quiet for a while then he decided to break the ice.

“So Taecyeon was there last year end party” He said.

“So why do you care?”

“Is that the reason why you didn’t invite me to come?”

“Not everything is about you”

This is such a waste of energy. To be honest I am tired… so tired of this freaking set up.

 

MARCH 2014

“Good job girls!” Lee Soo Man congratulated us, as we wrapped our Mr Mr promotions.

“Jessica, can I talk to you” Taeyeon and our manager pulled me aside, away from the crowd.

“Jessica, I know you’re busy but I hope you could give SNSD a little more of your time” our manager said to me.

“I know I’m sorry, I really am overwhelmed with my schedule” I said.

“So does everyone Jessica but our priority never changes, it’s always SNSD first before anything else remember?” Taeyeon said.

“I know Taeng I will make it up to everyone, I promise. I know my performance with Mr Mr was lacking but I promise that I will do better with our next project”

“Please make sure” Taeyeon said as she suddenly left.

“I’m sorry oppa” I said to our manager.

“It’s okay but heads up some of your members are already talking about you and your lack of commitment with the team. That ever since Tyler Kwon happened we rarely gets to spend time with you. I can’t even remember the last time you had dinner with us”

“I know I’m sorry”

“Jessica we have dinner party at 9pm. You know what to do”

I went home to take a rest and of course Tyler was there.

“Hey, I booked an appointment for you this evening” Tyler said.

“Cancel it I have something to do”

“Jessica, I’m afraid we can’t” John, my wannabe scheduler/manager said.

“Jessica, he’s going to be once of your major investor for Blanc”

“I don’t care I have something to do” I said as I went up my room and slammed my door.

I am so tired of being controlled.

I took a nap for a while and woke up by my alarm clock by 7pm. I immediately freshened up and dressed myself for the dinner later.

“Oh my god, Jessica you’re here!” Yuri greeted as I entered the hall.

“Wow Yul, it’s like we haven’t seen each other a while ago” I joked.

“I mean it’s been a while since we last saw each other outside work. I mean during times like this”

“Stop the drama let’s just enjoy this!” I said while pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter