Year End Confession

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DECEMBER 2013

“Where are the others?” I asked as I entered the practice room. We were supposed to have a rehearsal for the year end shows but I was shocked when I only saw Taeyeon and our manager in the room.

“They already left since practice was done 2 hours ago” Taeyeon said with a stern expression on her face.

“What do you mean practice was done 2 hours ago? According to my schedule practice starts at 6pm?” I said as a showed her my planner.

“I already told you that practice was done 2 hours ago. Why are you late anyway?”

“A went into business meeting Taeng” I explained.

She let out a sigh crossed her arms, “Jessica we are not against you putting up your business, we will support you but please do not let your personal activities affect the activities of the group”

“Taeng, I think there was a mistake my schedule was messed up. I need to talk to John about this”

“Jessica, what’s done is done. I don’t get it anyway why you need another manager who’s not even working in SM Ent”

“Taeyeon I’m really sorry. I promise this won’t happen again”

“Whatever” Taeyeon said as she left the room.

“I’m so gonna kill John!” I hissed.

 

I went home and found Tyler and John drinking wine in the table.

“Hey honey you’re home early” Tyler said.

“Why did you not know that my rehearsal with SNSD was at 3pm?” I asked to John.

“Huh?” A puzzled John said.

“You booked me an appointment when I was supposed to be in SNSD rehearsal”

“Calm down honey” Tyler said.

“Calm down?! Did you know that Taeyeon got mad because I wasn’t able to attend practice. Didn’t I told you that SNSD comes first before any of my individual activities?” I said.

“Are you sure Taeyeon got mad because you weren’t able to attend practice?” Tyler asked.

“Yeah! What do you think will she be mad for?”  I sarcastically said.

“Jessica, those girls are already starting to get jealous to you”

“What are you saying?”

“Jessica it’s you’re starting your own brand while they just continue to endorse other people’s brands” Tyler said sipping his wine.

“They are not like that”

“You’ll never know” John said.

What are these two trying to say? Regardless, I apologized to the girls and I hope they would forgive. I’ll just catch up to the next practice.

 

“Hey where are the others?” I asked Tiffany who was laying on the couch watching TV in our dorm.

“They went last minute Christmas shopping for their relatives” Tiffany said.

“You didn’t go with them?”

“Nope, makes me miss my family more if I’ll go with them. Anyways, the company Christmas party is in 2 days do you have an outfit already?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, will probably just wear a simple classy dress that’s all”

“If I were you I would glam up a bit since, it would be an open party”

“Huh? Open party what?”

“It means we can invite anyone we want except the media or reporters of course”

“By anyone you mean boyfriends or something right?”

“Yup”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe he’s trying to be a better boss I guess… So will you be bringing Tyler over?”

“Not sure Fany, it’ll be better if I’ll go alone. How about you?”

“I’m supposed to bring Taecyeon just like what I do every SM Party before but he said someone already invited him so I’ll just invite Nichkhun”

What? Somebody invited Taecyeon already? Is he dating someone from my company? I kept calm with what Tiffany said not trying to make it obvious on who invited Taecyeon to the party.

“Really?  So who invited him?” I asked trying to sound not so obvious that I was interested about the subject.

“I have no idea. He wouldn’t tell…Hmmm” Tiffany said.

“You really don’t have a clue at all?”

 

I got home and saw Krystal and Lay eating dinner at the kitchen.

“Hey!” I greeted, they both said their hellos and resumed back to eating.

“Unnie, any plans for the Christmas party outfits?” Krystal asked.

“Still haven’t decided on what am I going to wear but let’s go shopping tomorrow”

“Sure I would love that” Krystal answered.

“How about you Lay, do you have an outfit already?”

“I still don’t have any idea on what to wear” Lay laughed.

“I told you, you should ask Jun K oppa out men’s fashion. That guy has some flaunts” Krystal said.

“But Taecyeon hyung looks better in suits” Lay rebutted.

“Don’t even bother asking fashion advice from Taecyeon Oppa” Krystal laughed.

“Taecyeon has the ability to pull off any style he has great proportions that’s why he looks good in everything he wears” I added.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter