Back to Korea

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is like the best vacay ever!” Taeyeon said with exaggeration as she passed her luggage to Wooyoung, who has loading all their baggage at the back of the bus.

“Because you’ve got to spend your vacation with me?” Wooyoung said while wriggling his eyebrows.

“Yah!” Taeyeon said as she threw her bag at him.

“Hey, watch it.” Wooyoung said as she dodged Taeyeon's bag from hitting him.

“Yah yah! You guys have been quarrelling non-stop since you came here.” Nichkhun said trying to get in between the two.

“Blah Blah whatever. I’ll just fix our stuff here.” Wooyoung said as he returns to his work.

 

        *Knock Knock*

“Hey, you girls ready?” Taecyeon said as he peeked through the door of Krystal and Jessica.

“I know I am but slowpoke isn’t.” Krystal said as she crossed her arms and sat at the edge of the bed while Taecyeon chuckled.

“Yah! I heard that.” Jessica shouted as she was still in the bathroom fixing her things.

“You move so slow!” Krystal said.

“You can just go ahead if you want to, you know!”

“I need help with my luggage it’s too heavy.” Krystal said as she tried to pull her luggage outside.

“You can leave it there. I’ll carry it for you later.” Taecyeon said.

“Yey! Thank you brother!” Krystal said as she fist bump with Taecyeon, who has chuckling because of her surprised giddiness. She then grabbed her hand bags and went downstairs.

“Are you okay there?” Taecyeon asked.

“Just give me a minute.” Jessica answered as she was having a hard time zipping her luggage. Taecyeon walked over to where Jessica is and found her sitting and pushing herself onto her luggage struggling to zip it.

Taecyeon chuckled as Jessica pouted at him. “Here, let me do it.” He walks his way to Jessica and sat in front of her, he was able to zip her luggage successfully in one try. Taecyeon looked at her with a that’s-how-you-do-it type of stare.

“Uhmm…” Jessica twirled her hair around her index finger and laughed at herself. “Ok you’re strong.” She said chuckling.

“I know.” Taecyeon said as he flexed his arms in front of her showing his big guns while Jessica laughed at his gesture. Jessica stared lovingly in to his eyes and leaned herself forward and Taecyeon did the same until their lips touched. Jessica pulled herself back and cupped his face not breaking their eye-contact. “This is the best vacation I’ve ever had. Thank you.” Jessica gave him another peck.

Taecyeon stood up and pulled her up with him. “This is just the first, let’s create more memories together. I promise you that.”

“You better keep that promise mister, I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter