Love and Teasing

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA’S P.O.V

 

As I much as I want to cuddle up and spend the rest of the day with Taecyeon, sadly I can’t I have a rehearsals to attend to later. I have already showered and dressed, wearing Taecyeon’s shirt and my shorts. Thank God I was able to bring extra clothes with me. It was already 10 in the morning and Taecyeon is still deep in his slumber. I opened the door of the balcony to let some fresh air in. Wow, the view in here it’s really incredible. It’s overlooking Seoul.

I again went to bed and opened the TV it was Family Outing Season 2, where Taecyeon and Yoona are part of. Watching Taecyeon and Yoona’s interaction is awkward and funny at the same time. If only these people knew, Taecyeon doesn’t like her!

 

“Why are you watching that?” Taecyeon asked with his y low just woke up voice.

“Because you are in it”

“Stop watching that!” He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist trying to pull me closer to him.

“Why? You don’t want me to see you flirting with Yoona?” I said teasing him and he glared at me in response while I laughed at his reaction and he laid his head on top of my lap while I play with his hair.

“How are you feeling? Jet lagged?” I said as I placed my hand on his forehead.

“I’m better now. I had my work out a while ago.” He teased wriggling his eyebrows and I playfully slap him.

“That reminds me I’ll have a schedule later.” He pouted at me quite disappointed with my statement. “What? I need to work.”

“I just got here, and now you are leaving me?” Here we go, Taecyeon acting childish.

“If I can spend the whole day with you I would, but I am bound by a contract.”

“Makes sense…”

“Now go take a shower and cook for me” I said pushing him off of me.

“Alright boss”

 

“As always you never fail to impress me with your dishes Mr. Ok”

“Anything for you Jung” He said while he was busy unpacking the luggage he had brought with him from America.

“Why do you have so many things with you anyway?”

“I was just the carrier, these are all not mine… by the way change your clothes your pants are too short.”

“I would love to but I didn’t bring any extra clothes with me except this not unless I wear my dress from yesterday again.” I said still browsing on his phone.

“Yah!” I almost dropped his phone when he threw a paper bag at me.

“Wear that instead”

“What a nice way to give a present to your girlfriend, Taecyeon” I said as I opened the bag. “Oh my God!” I squealed as I removed the dress from the bag I hear Taecyeon chuckling. It’s ing Kate Spade New York Minty dress!

“Go try it on”

“This is really mine?”

“Ofcourse! Let me see how it fits”

I immediately ran to his room, Oh my God this is perfect. The light pink colored dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter