Aftermath

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

“It’s okay Jessi, just cry it out” Tiffany said while consoling me. I’m thankful for her even if she does not completely like what I have done to her bestfriend she was still there for me as my groupmate, my friend and as a family.

“He was so mad at me Fany, like it’s the first time I have seen him like that”

“I know, I know. You can’t really blame him.”

“What am I going to do?” I asked.

“Just let it be. He needs space so give him space.”

“What if he’s done with me? What if he does not really like to see me at all? What if the space I give him becomes a reason for our total break up?”

“I don’t know Jessica. I have never seen him this mad either so I don’t know what he’s thinking. But for now I guess just give him time for himself first. Let his anger subside first.” Tiffany said.

I look around the area. Damn, the place looks perfect. The flowers, candles, the ambience is perfect everything is in place. Yes, I am here at Namsan Tower, I can’t believe he rented out the whole place just to have it for our 2nd year anniversary. I have always nagged him that I wanted to try out their dishes here and place a lover’s padlock with both of our names in it. But I lost it. Everything is perfect except that there’s no Taecyeon here with me.

“Surprise! Happy Anniversary!” Tiffany and I looked at the door and saw a group of people cheering as they made their way towards us.

“Wow, the place look marvelous!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

“So where’s Taecyeon?” Seulong asked.

“Have you been crying Jessica?” Taeyeon asked.

“Wait I’m confused what’s going on?” Jun.K asked.

“Okay guys just settle for now please. Taecyeon is not here and the celebration is off.” Tiffany said.

“What?” “Why?” SNSD and 2PM asked.

Tiffany was about to speak but I told her that I can speak for myself.

“Taecyeon broke up with me” I bravely said.

“Did he found out?” Yuri asked. With a tear rolling down my cheek I nodded as a response. Yuri walked closer towards us to hug me.

“Where’s hyung? What exactly happened?” Junho asked.

I told tell everything about the confrontation. Eyes of sympathy was given to me by my members. While judging eyes of suspicion and doubt was given to me by 2PM and 2AM.

“That’s so much trouble” Nichkhun commented.

“Do you have any idea where he is?” Chansung said.

“After he drove away he does not pick up the phone already. I don’t know where he is.”

“Ofcourse after what happened do you think he will still talk to you?” Seulong commented while Yoona elbowed him afterwards. “What? Just saying the truth here.”

“I know oppa, you are right. He probably hates me most right now.”

“Have you tried calling him?” Seulong asked Tiffany.

“Yeah, he does not answer my calls neither” Tiffany responded.

“I’m really sorry to all of you for causing all this troubles.”

“Aren’t you going to tell them everything?” Yuri asked me. I purposely skipped the parts where Tyler and my greedy boss set me up. I don’t want to involve the boys into this mess that I got myself into.

“It looks like I’m leaving then, I need to find my friend.” Seulong said. I know he’s mad at me too. Well, who wouldn’t be.

“We’ll join you hyung.” All of the other boys said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter