All about smiles

New Beginning

 

Taera’s POV:

                Oh my gosh. IS THIS EVEN FOR REAL? The gorgeous person I saw earlier is standing here in front of me again. Just like the scene before, the two of us were looking at each other as if sparks were flying everywhere.

                “Errr.. uhmm.. you know each other?” Mina asked, interrupting us from the staring game we were having.

                “Oh! Yeah right! Hi.” I said without removing my gaze at him. I guess I was smiling stupidly the whole time. I can’t help it. He was smiling too.

                “I’ll take that as a yes.” Mina said and left us two.

                “You speak Korean.” He said to me smiling still.

                “Apparently I can.”

                “So uhm, you’re Mina’s friend?”

                “Yep.”

                “Cool.. I mean, great.. I mean.. oh! Your wallet you left it when we..” I giggled when because he was stuttering for some weird reason and he let out a shy laugh too.

                “Sorry, about that. You were saying?” I was smiling at him still and it seems too impossible to drop this stupid grin on my face because of him.

                “Your wallet. You dropped it. I left it at the dorm though.” He said smiling still as well.

                “Oh, really I dropped my wallet?” I searched for it in my bag and just like he said I dropped it. So that’s why I couldn’t find my wallet. Good thing Mina’s with me. I looked back at him and he was holding his phone.

                “Can I have your number so that I can give it back to you?” He asked me with that cute smile of his, HOW CAN I EVEN SAY NO.

                “Oh..su..sure..” I took his phone and typed my number quickly. But then I realized something. “But then again, we’re going to your dorm to make you guys dinner. I can get my wallet now.” I looked at him but he already got his phone back with my number on it.

                “Oh, great then.” He said smiling from ear to ear waving his phone. I think I was just tricked in giving him my number.

                “Okay, as much as I don’t want to interrupt but I’M HUNGRY.” Hongki said to Jonghun and we both just smiled at each other and went on our way.

 

Xx back at the dorm ,during dinner xX

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                “Not bad. Not bad at all.” Hongki said in between eating the food Mina and Taera made for us. So her name is Taera and that she grew up abroad so that’s why. “So do you guys mind telling us how you guys met?” Hongki added.

                “We bumped into each other this morning.” I said recalling the event. I looked at her and I saw her smiling at me and I immediately smiled back. It’s like a reflex; when she smiles, I smile. There’s something about that smile, CONTAGIOUS.

                “Don’t you guys supposed to have a manager or someone to take care of you? Since you’re talents.” Taera asked.

                “We’re not really sure about that part either. This whole dorm thing was their idea but I don’t know if it’s helping at all. I mean, look at us. If Mina doesn’t cook food, we’ll probably be eating instant ramen right now.” Hongki answered for her, Seunghyun shivering at that thought again.

                “Oh speaking of that, I got a call a while ago.” I then interrupted.

                “What about?”

                “They’ll send someone tomorrow to “take care” of us. I’m not really sure what they meant exactly but I’m guessing that’s THAT.” I told them casually and I got eager faces in return. Looks like everyone is excited since it’s starting to feel like our dreams are starting to happen already.

                Everyone chatted excitedly about the future, the possible “projects”, the people we can meet or work with and other stuff like that, dreaming as if there’s no tomorrow. But the best part of it is that it’s happening little by little in real life. Looking at the others and seeing their happy faces really gives satisfaction to me. Oh I sound like a mother sometimes.

                “Taera I’m just going to get your wallet.” I told her since they were about to leave already. I grabbed her wallet which was on top of my desk and gave it to her.

                “Thank you.” She said smiling brightly again and as usual, I smiled back.

                “I’m taking them home you want to come with us?” Jaejin asked. I thought for a moment and looked back at Taera and it was enough to convince me to go with Jaejin.

                “Sure.” I replied and made our way. Mina was sitting in front and Taera and I were at the backseat.  I had a pretty good view of the couple smiling at each other from time to time. I can’t help but get affected and I was uneasy the entire time. I found myself staring at them again, I did not know what face I was making and Taera was looking at me with concern on her face.

                “Are you all right?” She asked.

                “Yeah. I’m just tired.” I said and leaned my head against the window and tried to distract myself instead with the view outside. It was a quiet ride. I must have fallen asleep since when I opened my eyes we were at Taera’s place already.

                “Thanks again for the ride Jaejin. Nice meeting you Jonghun and thanks for returning my wallet.” She said to me flashing that blinding smile again. My weary self seemed to be energized with that smile and I was feeling lively again.

                “No problem. See you soon.” I said with full anticipation.

author: hey guys, i started a new fic.. SHINee fic though.. xD if any of you are interested, here :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92155/opposites-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin and dont worry i'll still be updating this one still :) hope you guys still enjoy reading my stuff.. :) FOREVER GREATFUL :)