Meeting

New Beginning

 

Taera’s POV:

                “I can’t, we have a schedule.” “Sorry, something came up for us all of a sudden.” “I’m tired.” “I’m sick.” “I have a shoot in..” I seem to have lost count of the number of times our dates were cancelled because of his work. As much as I want to not get affected by it, I’m just human after all.

                Today we were supposed to see a movie together. I bought the tickets already since the line was pretty long a while ago. I even bought the popcorn but despite being so prepared, I was trying not to get my hopes up. It felt like, anything can come up any minute and meeting him would vanish in thin air.

 As if some devil heard my worries, I got a call from his manager, expecting the bad news.

                “Taera-shi?”

                “He can’t come, can he?”

                “Sorry, Taera-shi..”

                “It’s okay, I understand. Please tell him to give me a call when he can. Thank you.”

                I dropped the call and let out a sigh. I stared at the popcorn in my hands and thought very deeply on what to do. I decided to watch alone since I bought the tickets already, not to mention, pop corn. I was about to enter the cinema alone, most of the people going inside were couples, holding hands, sharing a smile, while I stare at them and nibble and feel very lonely. I turned my back and accidentally bumped into someone.

                “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking—“

                “Taera.”

                “Minhyuk.” A very wide grin formed on my face when I saw Minhyuk. Despite the confession before, he still remained a very good friend of mine.

                “You’re going to watch a movie.” It wasn’t a question. My face dropped when I remembered my current situation. I noticed him looking for someone and it made my chest hurt. “Are you alone?” I nodded and pouted.

                “Jonghun can’t make it again. I even bought tickets already.”

                “Hmm.. Can I watch it with you instead?”

                I looked up at him and he had this sweet smile on his face. My face lit up for it felt like he saved me again. I nodded happily and we went to watch the movie together.

 

Jonghun’s POV:

                Crap! Manager forgot to tell me again that we had a schedule and I ended up cancelling my date again with Taera. It has been getting harder and harder, seeing her and it wasn’t easy for Jaejin either. He got it worse I guess but if this keeps up, I’ll be joining Jaejin in the black hole.

                “Okay, good job today!” The director shouted and I instinctively took my stuff, grabbed my phone, started calling Taera and almost dashed out but manager-hyung stopped me.

                “Schedule is done right?” I sounded as if I was pleading, well not that I wasn’t. He gave me a smile and chuckled a little bit.

                “Calm down a bit. I just thought maybe you would like a ride so you’ll get to your destination faster. We’ll drop you off before I get the other boys to the dorm.” He said.

                “Hyung, I thought we’re going?!” Jaejin was whining, his hands on his phone as well.

                “Let’s go before the goat starts to get cranky again.”

                We hurried to the van and I can sense the impatience from Jaejin and I. The last time I saw Taera was, a week ago and it was just a glimpse. Wait, was that 10 days ago already? Jeez. It was that long I can’t stand thinking of it anymore and I was starting to get more impatient.

                “Can you calm down a bit?” Hongki slapped Jaejin’s arm for he was too agitated because of his impatience. “Jeez! You act like you haven’t seen each other for a millennium!” Hongki rolled his eyes and Jaejin quieted a bit.

                “Easy for you to say. We haven’t been together since… since…. I CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE SPENT TIME TOGETHER!” He exploded in the end and dropped his self on the chair.

                “You’re not the only one who is missing someone.” Hongki said, his voice was cold and the air suddenly turned awkward and we all fell into silence. Hongki just plugged in his earphones and took a comfortable sit and started to doze off. The two maknaes had a world of their own. Jaejin was looking at his phone and the window every now and then, while I was trying to call Taera. She wasn’t picking up my calls and I pretty much guessed she watched alone and she’ll probably still be at the cinemas by now.

                “Bye guys! See you later.” Jaejin hopped off the van and I saw Mina greeting Jaejin with a soft shy smile. It made something inside of me rattled but not like how it used to be anymore. I looked down on my phone again and started sending a message to Taeara, telling her to wait for me instead.

                “Hyung, are you really over Mina-noona?” I looked at Seunghyun and thought for a few seconds on how to answer the question.

                “What do you think?” I asked him instead, since I wanted to know what others think of me now.

                “Hmm.. I think you are.” He answered and I just gave him a smile and shook my head and waited patiently to get to my destination. After a few more minutes, we were finally there.

                “Be careful Jonghun, okay? It’s a public place.” Manager-hyung reminded me and I went off and tried to keep my presence as invisible as possible. I tried calling her again but she wasn’t picking up while I made my way towards the theater.

                I looked at the movie schedule and it said that the movie just ended a few minutes ago. There were a lot of people around since the movie just ended and a lot of people were going to watch. There were couples everywhere and it made me more excited to see her. My heart was starting to beat rapidly from the anticipation it was feeling, as if I was some love sick high schooler going on his first date.

I tried my best looking for her in the midst of the sea of people and it somewhat reminded me of our first meeting. I was too busy waling among the crowd and I bumped into her. Who would’ve thought that she would become my source of sunshine? I smirked with the thought and amongst the crowd, I spotted her finally. But not the way I expected it to be; she was in the arms of another guy; Taera and Minhyuk, hugging each other.

 

author: I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES ;__; i lost inspiration for it and i was busy and yeah..here you go.. xD lol..

@rachelxzoe- tbh, i dunno if you're gonna see this..as much as i wanted to say PLEASE COME BACK.. you probably have reasons why you left..but I LOVE YOU TOO MY YOUNGER TWIN..OKAY? ;__; AND WE MISS YOU..............................

@ChocoBun- i know right hahahahaha :))) she's really cute kekeke.. :))

@hongki- minjung is cute..lol it felt like talking about you sooo... :"D kekeke~ :)) i didn't tell you because when i updated you were in the middle of spazzing about FT's oncert and i didn't want to ruin your reality with something fictional.. xD so yeah :)) i thought that might as well let you find out on your own, that means you're in the mood already.. xD lol and yes, Rachel is my younger twin ;__; you miss her too right? /3