Run away

New Beginning

Jonghun's POV:

I was running around in circles literally and even my the thoughts in my head. They were a complete mess. When I got to Singapore I tried calming myself down, tried trying to visualize what was going to happen. Will she be pleased? Will she be annoyed? Will she be happy? I traveled thousands of miles just to get to her, never had it crossed my mind that I would be doing this. Yet again, love making me do things I never thought I could be possibly doing.

I hailed a cab and showed the driver the address. Thank God Mina wrote it and conversing with the driver wouldn't be that a difficult task. Yet again, another dilemma; language barrier but I still rushed in to this country to find love. How very romantic, I thought. I smiled at myself and shook my head. 2 years ago I won't even drive a girl home and now I flew to another country just for a girl.

I checked my mail, just in case Taera sent me a message but all I got was another annoying business message from dad. "I heard you're in Singapore. Good, meet me at.." I sighed when I saw his message, another business meeting. I forgot that dad was here for a very important matter and he was nagging me to go with him, talking about helping a company or something my mind failed to register because I was too preoccupied with my career and..Taera?

"Stop!" I shouted to the driver with my rough english. I paid him in a hurry, didn't even bother to get the change as I rushed into the building where I think I saw Taera entering. She was surrounded by suited men and a man and woman who looks like in their late 40's or early 50's was walking with her. I ran after her.

As if time suddenly went in slow motion as I dramatically ran for her. It was like one of those touching scenes we only see in movies but here happening to me in real life. "Taera." I called out to her but apparently, all those people with her looked back at me also. "Taera," I called out again. I didn't know what face I was making but I was pretty sure I looked like someone who was about to break down and cry. 

She looked back at me, eyes widened in disbelief at first and suddenly her gaze turned into that sweet longing stare. "Jonghun?" She whispered back. The man and woman next to her who were probably her parents looked at her hardly and I can tell somehting was wrong. "I will follow you in a while, you go first mom." She told them without even looking at them, her stare was stuck on me.

"Hurry up--" I wasn't able to catch up what his dad say since I was too preoccupied with my longing feelings and everything didn't mattered at all. All that mattered to me was the girl I was staring at now.

She nodded and everyone followed her parents and Taera slowly walked towards me and I met her half way. I so wanted to pull her in my arms right now but judging by the mood and the environment, it gave me the aura that it wasn't a good idea. "Let's go somewhere private." She said.

We walked in silence as she guided me through the building and found an empty conference room. As soon as I closed the door she threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. I can feel my heart beating so fast becasue of happiness as I hugged her back. There were no words needed to know how much we missed each other and I knew at that instant, something was terribly wrong and that was why she wasn't sending me any messages. I waited for her to talk instead and she slowly pulled back from the hug, her eyes watery. A stabbing pain in my heart was clear as if tearing my insides apart. The same feeling I had before Mina decided to end everything with us, only this time the pain was much much worse.

"Jonghun, I.." She began saying but suddenly stopped. She was obviously having a hard time trying to say whatever it was that she was about to say but I still waited, afraid that my question would be like a bomb and destroy every piece of me. "We can't see each other anymore." As if it was de javu, heart break all over again. But this time, before I even get to process what she said she broke down in tears and she was mumbling something I couldn't even understand. I hugged her. I didn't know why but I hugged her and that was when I understood what she was saying, "I love you..so so much.. I really do but I.."

"But why are you breaking up with me?" I interrupted her, finally speaking up and my voice was actually hoarse already, cries started puring down.

"I need to do this to save my family." She said as she wiped her tears. "When my grand mother died, my family's company went with her. We were surprised to find out that the company is actually full of debts and grandma kept it all from us since she was in charge of everything, being the head of the family. Dad is surprised himself." She went on and I can pretty much guess where she was heading to. "The next thing I know, I found myself agreeing to my mom and dad to see this son of the company that promised to help us." She then cried again. "I'm sorry Jonghun. I'm sorry." She cried to me.

All I felt was unfairness. Why did has to happen to us? Why? I continued blaming everything, fate, the world, everything I could blame just so I could get my feelings out. Why us? I thought over and over again. I carresed her hair as she sobbed in my arms, thinking of any possible way to win over this predicament. As if some crazy fool, an idea lighted upn me.

"Let's run away." I whispered to her and she looked back at me with tear filled eyes and puzzle on her face.

"What?"

"Let's run away."

xx--xx

/GETS READY TO BE STABBED, SHOT, KILLED, ETC. OTL OTL i'm sorry if im neglecting this one.. really really sorry.. this is going to end soon..next chapter i guess..or next next idk yet xD but who knows when i'll write that.. there are no excuses why im neglecting this fic except the other fic im writing now.. >< and tbh, i lost motivation for this ;A; *sobs* i know im a bad writer but im never the type who leaves people hanging..i know how that feels so yeah.. pls pls do bear with me a little more and i am humbled and honored to have you guys waiting and anticipating this story..it means a lot.. ;A; ok i said too much.. replies! xD

@rachelxzoe- d'aaawww it's okay.. ^^ i know you love me even with a few words :"3 kekekeke xD actually.. xD keke but im not sure if im ending this next chapter bc too fast? or next next? idk ajsdhaksjd ><

@sangriilee- BUT OF COURSE HYUNNIE IS VERY NICE ;A; <3 kekeke oohh Hongki biased? :D kekekeke..

@hongki- ikr xD your boat your boat is sailing xD okay supposed to be ship but yeah xD

@babo_cy- you always praise me ;A; /lemme hug you.. omg.. sorry if i update slow ;A;

@minari_j72- omg sorry if i didn't update on Hongki yet.. xD lemme leave that hanging for a longer while bc i need much much more inspiration and i thought more for Jonghun and Taera's >< sorry ;A; but thank you for the comments like seriously ;A; hope you still liked this update though..

and this one is pretty short i know >< next chapter will be longer promise ;A;