Houesekeeper

New Beginning

Lee Hongki's POV:

“Hi.” A  small girl with cute puffy cheeks said to me. She’s cute, I said in my mind. I thought I was still dreaming because I saw an unfamiliar girl in our dorm very early in the morning. I was looking at the figure stupidly and decided to go back to my bedroom to rub off my sleepiness.

“Ya! Hongki-ah, if you don’t wake up now you’ll be late again.” I heard Jonghun knocking on my door but I didn’t bother to answer back. I heard my door opened, he must have decided to come in to wake me up. I was right. He finally decided to shake me and only stopped when I looked at him.

“Get up already.” He said again.

“Are you my umma? Because you’re starting to act like one.” I and he just threw a pillow on my face.

“Shut up. Just move it.” He dragged me out of my room and I was struggling to walk. I then smelled food and it brought me back to life. I was expecting to see Mina in the kitchen flirting with Jaejin but I saw someone else. I found myself staring at her figure as she moved around preparing the meal.

“Ya, Hongki-hyung, your mouth is open. You don’t want to swallow bugs right?” Seunghyun teased and I smacked him hard on the arm. I didn’t notice my mouth was hanging open.

“Who is she?” I asked to Jonghun. She must have heard me because I saw her look into my direction.

“Ah, oh.. I’m Han Minjung. I’ll do most of your house chores from now own.” She bowed to me and I was looking at her disbelievingly. I bowed back still.

“Are you our manager?” I asked her but Jonghun dragged me to the table to eat.

“Let’s talk while we eat to save time and to tell the others as well. Seunghyun go get Minwhan!” He really sounds like an umma right. We waited for everyone to take their seats and started eating breakfast.

“So, care to explain?” I looked at Jonghun and he sighed at my impatience.

“This is Minjung. Remember what I told you last night about the company sending someone to “take care” of us? Well, here she is.” Jonghun said and looked at Minjung to explain further the details.

“Ah, let’s see, how do I explain? Uhmm, basically I’ll be in charge of the basics like food. But I’m not your manager, someone will be sent over soon.” She explained and she was really shy because all eyes were on her.

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry I woke up late and…” Mina suddenly came obviously she rushed thinking we might not have food yet. She stopped when she saw the food on the table and our new housekeeper I guess. “Oh, sorry about that.” Then she left and Jaejin followed her. A few seconds later they came back.

“Hi.” Mina smiled awkwardly at her and she smiled back. Minjung then turned to Jonghun as if asking for an explanation.

“Oh, this is my girlfriend, Mina. She used to cook for us most of the time.” Jaejin butted in, noticing the question from Minjung’s questioning looks.

“I’m Han Mina. What he said.” She said referring to Jaejin’s earlier introduction. We can’t help but laugh at what she said. She’s still too shy about these things and Minjung laughed also. Oh she’s cute. I thought to myself staring at her laughing figure. They explained it again to Mina who seemed to be relieved when she heard about Minjung going to take care of us.

“You’re so kind to actually cook for your boyfriend’s band mates.” Minjung remarked and Mina blushed instantly upon hearing that.

“N---No. I just pitty them. Yeah, that’s right.” Jaejin laughed at what Mina said and Mina hit her back instantly. Minjung giggled at them. I was too preoccupied with her laugh that I forgot Jonghun’s feelings. He was smiling but obviously uneasy with the situation.

“Hurry, hurry or all of us we’ll be late again!” Everyone did as they were told to and Jonghun smiled back at me thankfully.

“So Minjung, are you living here also or what?” I asked and everybody stopped eating and looked at me then looked at Minjung. Everyone must have forgotten about that important fact.

“No I won’t be staying here. I’ll just be coming to make your food and other stuff. My house is nearby so if you need anything. It’s just that I’m still studying also so I may not be available anytime. But my schedule allows me to make you breakfast and dinner and other chores.” She explained and all of us nodded in chorus.

“She’s cute, isn’t she hyung?” Minhwan whispered to my ear. Then I realized I was staring at her again. I just nodded at his question. Oh well, must be fascinated with the progress of our band.

 

author:  hi to the new subsribers :) hope you enjoy this ^^ :)