Taera

New Beginning

 

                “So this is Seoul. Really nice!” I said out loud while taking a stroll in the busy streets. I’m staying in this country for a year as an exchange student and looks like I’m going to have a lot of fun. I was busy looking here and there and much to my enthusiasm I bumped into someone. I must have been running unconsciously due to the excitement I was feeling and I ended up falling from the collision.

                “Ouch, that hurts.” I mumbled under my breath. Then I saw a hand helping me to get up. I took it and looked at the owner of the beautiful hand. I was surprised when I saw the owner to be very handsome. Is he real? I thought to myself and I ended up staring at his eyes. I was back on my feet and I said thank you.

                “Welcome.” He was kind enough to reply back in English which I find really cute because of his accent. Then I noticed that we were staring at each other for too long. As much as I want to keep staring at his beautiful face I had to go. I left in a hurry when I saw the time. Oh shoot! They were waiting for me!

                “Where have you been? You made us worry.” Han Mina asked. She’s my classmate in several subjects and she was nice to actually help me adjust.

                “Don’t go dashing like that again.” Minhyuk was still not over scolding me. Oh, he’s our classmate too.

                “Im sorry. I got too excited. Anyway, where are we going next?” I said changing the topic.

                “I’m going to see Jaejin so I have to go now.” I don’t know why but Mina will always have this blush on her face every time she says her boyfriend’s name. I shall ask next time. teehee                ~

                “More like, you’re going to cook for them again.” Minhyuk teased.

                “What’s wrong with making food for THEM?” She defended back.

                “Them?” I asked since I cannot relate to their conversation.

                “Jaejin is in a band. Their training right now and soon to debut and she’s cooking food for them most of the time.” Minhyuk said, not dropping the cooking part.

                “Oh, CAN I COME WITH YOU?” I just want to see more of this cooking business actually.

                “Eh? Are you sure?”

                “Yep! I want to meet artists too!”

                “No no. They’re still trainees.”

                “Soon to debut meaning future ARTISTS.” I reasoned out.

                “I think you can come with me.” She thought for a few seconds but finally agreed.

                “Then I’m leaving you guys now.” He suddenly said.

                “You’re not coming with us?” I asked. Too bad I have no one to tease Mina with.

                “I still have to do something and you girls are just gonna cook, so yeah. Bye.” He left and Mina and I waited for Jaejin to pick us up.

                “I didn’t know you’re boyfriend was in a band. I thought he’s the smarty type like you.” I decided to pick on her a bit. I think she’s cute and all when she gets shy.

                “Well, he is smart. Oh speaking of the devil..” She was blushing again and avoiding my stare at the same time when a car suddenly stopped in front of us. “Do you mind if Taera comes with us? She said she’ll help in cooking.” She asked Jaejin and I was standing behind her waving at Jaejin.

                “No problem! The others will even be happy since someone will make the food.” Jaejin replied happily. We got into the car and it was a quiet ride.  I also noticed how Jaejin will hold Mina’s hand while driving and how they will smile softly at each other. I find them really cute together and I can’t help but smile at them. A clumsy couple but really cute.

                “I thought we’re going to cook?” I asked Mina when I found myself in front of a building instead of a kitchen.

                “Oh they’re practicing first. While they’re at it, I usually stay at the coffee shop across the street and wait for them.” Mina said, obviously she forgot to tell me about the practicing part.

                “You do that every day?” I asked amazed with the things she does for them.

                “NO! Not every day. Only when I can. Now let’s go.” She blushes again. I stepped out of the car and she was about to step out too when she was stopped by Jaejin. I didn’t bother to look since I pretty much guessed he kissed her. This couple, I’m guessing they’re new. So cute. I kept on thinking.

                “Taera, don’t let anyone near her okay. She’s afraid of people.” Jaejin chuckled and Mina just glared at him.

                “HAHAHA. I know don’t worry.” Mina then dragged me to the coffee shop and she turned back to Jaejin and stuck her tongue out to him like a little kid. I just laughed at her childishness.

                We waited for the boys to finish in the coffee shop. Mina literally brought her homework with her. I’m guessing this is what she does to kill time while waiting for them. I didn’t disturb her until she was finish doing her school stuff. After she was done we talked about FT Island, apparently that’s the name of the band. She made me listen to some of their songs and I can’t help but get more interested since I myself is very in love with bands. After a few minutes more of chatting about music the topic shifted then to korea.

                “Speaking of Korea, I bumped to a guy earlier.” I told her.

                “And?”

                “He’s so handsome I ended up staring at him.” I said as I recall of the not so distant past.

                “What does he look like?” She asked.

                “Hmm..how should I say it?” I looked out the window, seeing the lights that illuminated beautifully in the darkness.

                “What does he look like Taera??” She nags. But I found myself frozen when I saw the figure outside.

                “Him.” I said, completely shocked by seeing him.

 

author: Oh yes more of jonghun's love story for now.. xD hongki's will come a bit later.. xD so yeah.. :) <3

@ChocoBun- DEAR THERE IT IS.. DID YOU SEE IT? :D <3