Reasons

New Beginning

 

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                We were back at the dorm; Hongki was still not saying a thing why he did that. He showed no signs of being bothered and was just keeping a straight face. I followed him to his room and he disregarded my presence and dropped his self on his bed. I shut the door and thought of how to approach him.

                “Why did you do that?” Ugghhh, this is the best I can come up with.

                “Did what?”

                “Don’t play dumb with me.”

                “She was being annoying and besides, I always yell at her.” I looked at him, trying to read what was going on in his mind. This is not the normal Hongki. Imagine, if the normal Hongki causes a lot of head ache already, what more “this” one? This is how Hongki acts when there are things happening and he is having a hard time processing all of it. he turns into this cold creature if there was incongruence going on inside of him. “Are you done? I’m tired. Leave me alone and don’t forget to close the door when you leave.” He said to me, HIS OWN BEST FRIEND. I would really love to give him a punch or two for acting like an but that wouldn’t solve a thing. I went out instead and left him, knowing that there was no point forcing him. He’ll say it if he wants to or if he cannot take it anymore. He’s really really stubborn for his own good.

                “Any luck?” Jaejin approached me and I just shook my head. Our attention shifted to the two maknaes who just got home after running after Minjung.

                “Well?” I raised an eyebrow to show them my impatience I was feeling. Seunghyun scratched his head, probably unsure of what to say.

                “How was Minjung?” Jaejin asked.

                “She’s okay, we think? She said she’ll not come tonight but she’ll definitely be back tomorrow.” Minhwan explained and we were at least relieved to hear that she won’t be leaving us.

                “That’s good news then.” I patted the boys’ backs for doing a good job.

                “What’s going on with hyung?” Seunghyun asked. He was worried also since he knew that there was something up with Hongki. I just raised my shoulders and shook my head to them. As much as we want to help Hongki to whatever he was going through, we can’t. It’s hard to help someone who doesn’t even want to help his self.

 

Xx A few Hours ago xX

 

Han Minjung’s POV:

                “Hongki here’s your drink.”

                “I don’t want it.”

                “What are you drinking then? Do you want to choke instead?”

                “I said, I DON’T WANT IT.”

                “Just take it and stop acting like a spoiled kid.”

                “ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?! I SAID I DON’T WANT IT! GET THAT IN THAT TINY BRAIN OF YOURS!” He shouted at me. There was no hint of joking in his voice, just pure insult. I felt my arms shaking from the shock I just received and the crashing of the glasses I was holding was the next thing I heard. I felt my chest tightened as I looked at the shattered glasses on the floor, all I wanted to do was stay away from him.

                 I found myself crying and running. I wasn’t sure why but that was the only thing clear for me to do right now; crying. I stopped running when I heard footsteps following me but I didn’t turn immediately to look at them. I was crying still when I felt a hand over my shoulder and found out it was Seunghyun.

                “You can borrow my shoulder if you want. Don’t worry it can take many tears, it has been tested already.” He smiled at me and for some weird reason, my tears stopped flowing.

                “You’re really weird” I said to him as I sniffed the remaining cries and smiled to him weakly.

                “Yeah Seunghyun, what was that supposed to mean?” Minhwan asked him and I laughed at the two of them.

                “Because—Aish! Why am I even trying to explain myself! Minjung are you okay now?” Seunghyun asked me with worry still lingering in his eyes. I just nodded and smiled a bit. “That’s good then!”

                “We also apologize for hyung’s behavior. He isn’t really like that.” I found really Minhwan sweet for defending that , so I just listened to him instead even though I felt like chopping off his hyung’s face.

                “Yeah, something must have happened so he’s acting weird. But Hongki-hyung isn’t really like that. You know what I mean right?” Seunghyun added.

                “He was never normal.” I said to them and they nodded to agree. These two…lol

                “Come to think of it.” Seunghyun said and Minhwan hit him on the arm.

                “You’re not helping!” He yelled at Seunghyun as if he wasn’t agreeing earlier. I giggled at them since they were just too adorable. “Don’t leave us Minjung-shi.” Minhwan then turned to me and I know that despite how Hongki was acting, it would never be enough reason for me to leave FT Island.

                It reminded me again of my 2nd reason why I took the job as their house keeper. THIS BAND CHANGED MY LIFE. One year ago, I would always cry and hate the world for taking away my parents, but one night changed everything, one band did it all.

Oppa took me out that night just for the two of us to have fun. I was reluctant at first but the words of the vocalist caught my attention with just a few phrases. It was as if those few words were meant for me and it moved me so deeply.

                “This song is for the people we love who are not with us in this world but they will forever remain in our hearts.” – I can never ever forget those words. The next time he opened his mouth, overwhelming emotion crept through the audience’s ears as he released those sweet melodies. I found myself so moved, I ended up crying.

                “That was just so sad.” I cried and whined at oppa while he was comforting me with his touch.

                “You know Minjung, continuing this life without them doesn’t necessarily mean that we’ll forget about them. Just like the song said, they’ll forever be in our hearts.”

                “Minjung-shii!! YOU’RE NOT LEAVING US ARE YOU?!!” Seunghyun started shaking me and that was when I returned to the present since the flash back occupied my thoughts for a while.

                “Yes! But of course! How can you even survive without me?!” I laughed at them and Seunghyun released me with relieved signs on their faces. “I’ll pass tonight though, but I’ll definitely be back tomorrow.”

                “It’s okay, we understand. Just don’t leave us okay! I don’t want to eat instant ramen for the rest of my life!” Seunghyun shivered at the thought and we giggled at him.

                I don’t know what’s going on inside that jerk’s head, but I just can’t give up on him, on them. Sorry Lee Hongki but I will stay. But you’ll get what you want.

author: YES! UPDATE AGAIN! AS PROMISED TO SOME PEOPLE. xD hahahaha.. :) <3

@ChocoBun- question answered, request fulfilled.. xD i updated again xD lololol

@hongbutt- it'll take more than that to hurt Minjung.. you know what i mean right xD hahahaha :))