Property

New Beginning

 

Lee Hongki’s POV:

                Time flew by as if it was a flash of light passing through my eyes. Without me blinking from it, I didn’t notice the light was gone already. The night of our pre debut concert is finally here. All of us were in the backstage waiting for our turn. Surprisingly, we can hear murmurs of people from all the way here at the back and Seunghyun’s curiosity got ahead of me as we saw him peeking through the curtains.

                “HOLY!!” Seunghyun’s eyes widened when his vision saw the scenery beyond the curtains that were separating us from our future. We all peeked as well to see why Seunghyun’s reaction was like that. To our surprise, the place was so full of people, most of them were familiar faces already and we can’t help but stare at the crowd more.

                “Okay boys you’re up in a few minutes. Are you ready?” Manager interrupted us from what we were doing. We all nervously looked at him and gave him a smile. When we turned at him, he was with Mina, Taera and Minjung. I quickly averted my gaze when I saw Minjung, afraid that my mind will get disoriented again.

                “Hey, just wanted to say good luck.” Mina smiled at us and Jaejin instinctively went beside her s his hands around her waist. “We know you’re awesome already, so yeah.”

                “Do your best okay!” Taera cheered and Jonghun was already beside her before I noticed it.

                “Fighting!” Minjung said, her hands were balled into a fist as she hits the air to emphasize her cheer. They all chuckled at her cute figure, while I was trying my best to hide my smile.

                “Thanks Minjung-sshi, Taera-noona, Mina-noona.” Minhwan bowed at them and Minjung ruffled his hair and smiled sweetly at him.

                “I will cook for a feast if you get through this, arraseo?” Minjung said and they all nodded eagerly at her.

                “BOYS YOU’RE UP!” The director called us and we hurriedly made our way to our places but Jonghun and Jaejin suddenly stopped and ran back to their girls.

                “I need my good luck kiss.” Jonghun teased Taera and she shyly gave Jonghun a fast kiss.

                “I want mine too!” Jaejin whined but Mina was just glaring at her as she was blushing so hard, we can’t help but chuckle at those two.

                “Wh-What the hell are you saying?!! Go!” She looked left and right with all the staff staring at them, with smiles on their faces.

                “Come on, just a fast one!” Jaejin continued whining as he puckered his lips in front of Mina and she just violently pushed him away.

                “Ya, do you want to die? We’re in public, idiot.” She hissed at him and Jaejin’s face dropped as a sign of defeat. Just when we thought he was about to walk away, he stole a kiss from her and made a run for it before Mina could even hit him.

                “Aish, this guy. YA! I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT IF YOU MESS UP TONIGHT!” She yelled at him.

                “I LOVE YOU TOO!” Jaejin yelled back and their comedic relationship helped us loosen up our tension. We were finally in our places, glancing at each other with big smiles on our faces?

                “This is it huh?” I said to them.

                “It is indeed. Are you ready?” Jonghun asked and we all nodded in agreement, excitement was boiling up in our bodies that were ready to be released any second now.

                “LET’S GO!” I shouted and Minhwan hit the drum sticks to tell us that the show was starting.

                We forgot the nervousness we were feeling and we let the music draw us into the world that gives us nothing but pure emotions that our hearts were carrying. It was as if a dream land; a place we never thought existed. The notes made it possible for us to achieve the place, the melody brought us in, and with each other it was a haven.

xxxx

                “So what can I say?” President was smiling from ear to ear as we entered the VIP room just now since there was an awful great flock of people that hindered us before we were able to get here. We were still catching our breaths as we bowed to the president to show our respects and we took our sits when he sat as well.

                “So how about it President?” Manager-hyung looked at President Han with a confident smug on his face. He patted Jonghun’s back proudly and grinned at us.

                “Turns out to be more than I expected.” President responded as he looked at us, completely satisfied with his self. “As of now, I am congratulating the five of you.”

                “Does that mean?” I asked him. I can tell my face was full of expectations. All of us were holding our breaths as we anticipated for his response. He nodded with full conviction and we couldn’t contain our excitement anymore. We cheered, shouted, and hugged each other when we saw the President’s reaction.

                “Prepare yourselves. All of you are going to be busy these next weeks. You’re debuting in 3 months time. This pre-debut concert was a great success so there’s no need to hold it up any longer.” President explained and we all nodded in anticipation as he said all those words, still oblivious to the fact that we were finally, officially going to be artists. “I’ll be talking more of the matter in great detail soon. You boys just take it easy the rest of tonight. Good job.”

xxxx

                After the talk with the president, Jonghun and Jaejin looked for their girl friends immediately. Honestly, I can’t help but get annoyed sometimes at those love sick guys. They are like high schoolers, knowing love for the first time jeez! I looked around and noticed that I was unconsciously looking for Minjung so I tried to hide my irritation with that fact.

                “What’s up with that face hyung? You jelly, you wished you had a girl friend too?” Seunghyun teased and I hit him on the arm for annoying me.

                “Tease me when you get yourself a girl friend already Seunghyun.” This did the trick all right. He retreated like a defeated puppy and silently took his seat with the rest of the gang. It wasn’t long before girls started to squirm around us asking for autographs and pictures as if we debuted already. We gladly entertained them as much as we could.

                “Ne, Hongki-oppa, do you have a girl friend?” One girl asked me. She had heavy makeup on and will give you this impression that she was asking for it and the rest of her company were like her as well.

                “No.” I smiled at her, trying to hide the awkwardness I was feeling and her eyes beamed as I returned to her the paper I just signed and pretended to be busy since I didn’t want to be bombarded with questions regarding my relationship status anymore.

xxxx

                I went out for a while since inside was too crowded, not to mention the love birds over there. It gives me this feeling I didn’t want to think about. I was walking aimlessly when I noticed Minjung walking as well. I was about to turn the other way so not to meet her when a group of mean looking girls dragged her into an alley. I silently followed them, keeping my distance as to hide my presence and that was when I realized they were the same girls with heavy makeup on who were asking for autographs a while ago.

                “What are you doing here ?” A girl pushed her to the wall and the others crowd on Minjung more.

                “You’re stalking the oppas aren’t you?!” The girl kept on shouting at her while I was still trying my best to hold myself together and not barge in, in the middle of a girl’s fight. By oppas, do they mean us?

                “Looks like she still didn’t learn her lesson.”

                “Do you want me to break your hand for good this time? Lucky for you you only got a sprain.” They all let out a snicker. My mind went blank and the next thing I know; I was defending Minjung from the mean girls. I pulled her arm to me and looked at her attackers.

                “Let’s go.” I glared at the girls as I tightened my grip around Minjung’s arm. I dragged her away from the scene so as not to cause anymore commotion.

                “OPPA! WHY HER?!” One of the girls shouted. I stopped and turned to them. I looked at Minjung’s confused expression and looked back at the girls again.

                “This girl is FT Island’s property. So think twice if you try hurting her again. ARRASEO?” I didn’t know what I said but I kept dragging her away from the people who might have hurt her if I wasn’t there. My chest was tightening just from the thought of it.

author: So im leaving to your imagination how awesome ft island performed since my words cannot and will never justify how awesome they are xD kekeke~ so yes, I UPDATED AGAIN.. xD keke.. :))

replies:

@hongbutt- thanks dear :* but what do you think of this one?? kekekeke xDD

@ChocoBun- sorry for the long wait dear xD

@sangriilee- awww..thanks dear ;__; at yep..pinay po ako xD kekeke~ hope you liked it! :) <3