Push

New Beginning

 

Jonghun’s POV:

                I knew I I heard correctly but my mind wouldn’t accept a thing Mina said. I was just so confused. I can’t think of any reason why she would leave me without a single word. Am I not even worth of a good bye so you left me like this Taera? You said you love me, you said you’ll wait for me, you said you wanted to try what we have, but why am I alone right now? Why am I the only one loving, waiting, and trying, why?

                I closed my eyes and shifted my position on my bed and what happened earlier flashed back again.

                “What do you mean not coming back?” someone asked for me. I wasn’t sure who it was because my mind wasn’t functioning properly.

                “Minhyuk told me about it. One of our professors asked why Taera suddenly decided to cut her studies in Korea since she has a whole year in the exchange-student program. But the university got a call that she will not be coming back. They didn’t tell us why. So when I heard about it, I came rushing here to ask if Jonghun knows anything about it.”

                I shrugged since I was feeling light-headed; I didn’t know how to respond. Everything felt so surreal. I didn’t see that coming. It was like stepping on a land mine and just one wrong move, it’ll blow me up and what Mina just said turned me into bits.

                “She..She’s not replying to any of my messages. The last message I got from her was when she got home.” I struggled to get the words out and I can pretty much say all of them were looking at me worriedly.

                “Jonghun,” Mina held my hand and I just gave her a weak smile but I cannot look at her. I squeezed her hand and let her go before going to my room. That was what happened a few minutes, or was it hours ago? I can’t remember.

                “Taera, why?” I asked myself over and over again then memories of us came flashing in. My tears can’t contain it any longer. There was no way I can’t say she didn’t love me; I felt it so clearly, I really did. I know this will be too impossible for me to let go, this one is harder accepting compared to accepting that Mina never loved me for one second. Taera, can I hold on to them? Can I hold on these feelings? Can I believe that those were real?

                I didn’t know how long I was crying, the next time I opened my eyes, and it was morning already. It was one of those mornings you wished never came. She’s gone now. Gone. I thought to myself. I struggled to get up; I had to continue living my everyday life even if I didn’t want to. After all we are left with no choice. When I opened the door, I saw the four of them pushing each other towards my bedroom and they suddenly stopped when they saw me.

                “Oh hyung’s awake already!” Seunghyun said cheerfully. I can sense they were relieved to see that they didn’t have to wake me up. These four must be feeling bad for me. At least these kids are still here with me.

                “We better hurry up. We have a long day ahead of us.” I told them like what a leader does but they all just stared at me and weren’t moving at all. I let out a sigh. “I can’t say I’m okay but we have to continue our schedule since there are people waiting for our music.” I told them and they all nodded and started finally moving. Hongki patted my back and so did Jaejin.

                We went through our schedule like we used to. We all smiled at the cameras as if we were not carrying any pain in our hearts. It wasn’t easy, but every time I would hear Primadonnas cheering, smiling for us, I know I shouldn’t give up because they are waiting for us. Secretly, in my heart, I was hoping she was somewhere out there, waiting for me because right now I’m waiting for her. 

                The day ended and I went straight to my room since it was a very long day. I didn’t even bother opening the lights and just dropped myself on bed.  I was lying there for a few minutes when suddenly someone came in without even knocking. I sat up to see who dared to do that and I was taken aback when I saw who it was.

                “Mina? What are you doing here in my room?” Even though the lights were off, the moonlight from my curtainless window helped me make out who it was. She didn’t answer but she approached me slowly. I met her half way and reached her, knowing how bad her eyes are in the dark.

                “You still remember.” I can see her smiling and I just nodded and tried to smile back. “Anyway, here.” She handed me a piece of paper and I took it and looked back at her. “It’s Taera’s home address at Singapore.” When she said that my heart thumped. “There’s a flight tomorrow at 6 something AM or you can catch the last flight tonight which is in 3 hours. I also heard from Manager that you have 3 days break starting tomorrow.” There was a big smug on her face and my emotions overflowed and I just hugged her without thinking because I was just so happy. She hugged me back and patted my back. We were hugging each other when suddenly the lights came on.

                “Hyung can I borrow your—MINA?” Jaejin caught us hugging each other and we immediately pulled away. His timing was so perfect I can say. His face was full of pain as if he was stabbed. “What’s this?” He asked; his voice was shaking.

                “Jaejin it’s not what you think it is.” I started explaining but Mina pushed me so hard I almost fell.

                “Jonghun the clock is ticking. Go pack your bags I’ll do the explaining to Jaejin.” I nodded and did as she told but Jaejin’s stare was lock on me I can feel it piercing through my back but there was no time to lose.

                “Where are you two going huh? YOU’RE LEAVING ME FOR HIM?!! BECAUSE WHY?!” Jaejin started shouting but his voice was trembling so I looked at him and that was when I noticed his tears starting to fall already. “NO I WILL NOT LET YOU GO MINA! I thought you love Taera, hyung? WHAT IS THIS?” the others were already outside the room. They must have heard Jaejin so they came to check out what was going on. Mina was still not saying anything so I stood up and was about to start explaining but Mina stopped me.

                “You continue packing.” She ordered me. “Jeez, you’re such a baby sometimes Jaejin.” She then went towards him and Jaejin was still crying.  “Can you stop shouting and hear me out? Jeez.” She then wiped his tears with her hands and he calmed down a little. When I saw him ready to listen, I continued packing. “I’m not going anywhere you stupid goat. I’m not going to any place if you’re not there.” She said sweetly and Jaejin’s cries were soft by now.

                “Why were you hugging in the dark then?” He asked while sobbing in between. I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. He’s such a kid when he gets jealous.

                “I gave him Taera’s address and told him the flight schedule to Singapore. It looks like he wanted to find her so I just gave him a little push. He was thanking me by hugging me and you came in just in time to see that.” She . “Stop crying already, jeez! What am I going to do with you?” She complained to him.

                “Anyone would’ve misunderstood. You two are exes, you’re hugging in the dark, and you told him to pack his things.” Jaejin tried to justify his self.

                “Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Just stop crying.” I heard Mina admitting defeat and this was the first time we saw her losing an argument with Jaejin. I turned around to look at them. “Aish, I already said sorry why are you still crying??”

                “Because I really thought you’re leaving me.” Jaejin continued whining and we laughed at him. Then suddenly Mina gave her a quick kiss on the lips which got all of us surprised since Mina isn’t the type who does that in public. She then pulled him into a hug and Jaejin clung onto her and buried his face on her neck.

                “Jonghun if you’re done packing, leave and bring her back. And the rest of you SCRAM! Give us some privacy.” She ordered and they did scram like she said so. Jaejin was still on her arms, no sign of leaving any time soon.

                “Thank you Mina and sorry for the misunderstanding Jin.” I took my bag and searched where the others were.

                “I’ll be gone for 3 days. Be good okay?” I reminded them and they just smiled at me.

                “Take care hyung!”

                “We’ll stay out of trouble.”

                “Good luck Jonghun.”

                Hongki, Minhwan and Seunghyun said to me. I was about to leave already when Jaejin called out for me.

                “Hyung, I’m sorry about earlier! I know you’ll get her back, we’ll be waiting for you!”

                “Bye.” I smiled at them.

                I was just so happy I couldn’t contain my excitement but at the same time I was so nervous. So many emotions all at once I wasn’t used to this. My mind was so preoccupied the next thing I know, I was already on the plane on my way to her.

                Wait for me Taera.

author: okay, im reposting this because when AFF crashed my 3 one shots and this update were gone >< i think my comment about this chapter was about how i enjoyed bullying jinnie xD hahaah ahh i miss writing about him ^^ :) <3

AND YOUR COMMENTS WERE GONE ALSO XD I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I REPLIED TO THOSE OMFG.. ;A; i'm sorry.. :( i'll reply to everything on the next chapter i promise.. ;A; but thank God AFF is back ^^