Blurry

New Beginning

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                “Hyung we’re up.” Jaejin called me from afar. I found myself spacing out again while looking at my cell phone hoping that a message would appear at least.

                “Oh right.” I stood up and tried to focus on the performance for tonight. It wasn’t as if we were actually playing live since all these music shows did was let us hand sync. I tried to look like I was really playing the guitar just so we could act out our parts since we were a band. After recording, I went straight to the dressing room and stared at my phone again and still got nothing.

                When we got back to the dorm I instantly opened my laptop and opened everything; facebook, twitter, messenger, e-mail but still there was nothing. I sighed at myself and placed the phone together with the laptop and stared at them for a couple of more minutes.

                “How are you? I’m worried. Leave me a message will you? I miss you.” I typed the words and was about to hit send but then again she lost someone dear to her and I didn’t want her to think I was being too clingy. But it has been what? Five days?

                “I am home already and I miss you. Wait for me.” I then found myself staring at the last message she sent me. And after that message, were messages from me asking her to send me a message and such but still no reply after five days. As much as I didn’t want to think that she abandoned me, I can think hundreds of reasons why she should and why she shouldn’t. After all this thinking at the end of the day I would just dismiss this thought and tell myself that she was just busy with her grandmother’s wake.

                “Jonghun, Jonghun.. Ya Choi Jonghun!” I didn’t realize Hongki was calling me so I was a little startled when he yelled.

                “Oh sorry about that? What’s up?”

                “Dinner. Are you all right?”

                “Yes I am.” I lied of course and Hongki was still eyeing me. “I’m just tired.”

                “Seriously Jonghun, what’s wrong?” Hongki won’t let the matter go. I didn’t tell anyone about Taera not sending me a message for days and I had no plans of making them worry about me also.

                “I told you I’m tired didn’t I?” He was still looking at me as I stood up and stretched myself. Hongki could be so damn annoying all right. “So what’s for dinner?”

                “Chicken. I said it earlier.”

                “Oh you did? Must be because I’m so TIRED so I didn’t hear. Now let’s get going before the dinner your girl made gets cold.”

                “She is not my girl.” Hongki protested and I just chuckled at his blushing face and he marched out of the room and went to the kitchen. I was taking my time while walking when I suddenly heard a commotion outside.

                “Sehyun! What are you doing here?” Seunghyun happily threw his arms over his brother’s neck and choked him. I was giggling at their brotherly sight but I saw Hongki stiffening and looked very unhappy instead.

                “Guys I said dinner is—SEHYUN?” Minjung was surprised as well and I felt like I was missing out something.

                “You know each other?” Jaejin asked the same question I had.

                “Of course. She’s Sehyun’s--”

                “Ya! I said dinner’s ready! I’ll go make space for another person in the table. So hurry up!” Minjung suddenly said cutting Seunghyun in between his sentence and he immediately forgot about what he was saying and hopped happily towards the kitchen. It didn’t look like a big deal but then Hongki was obviously in a foul mood so there has got to be something in between these three.

                We were all seated at the table and we saw Sehyun helping out Minjung with the food, Hongki obviously trying to look away. He might be a good actor but I can easily tell if he’s jealous or not with his eyes.

                “Let’s eat!” Minhwan happily took the first piece of chicken and all of us followed him. The younger ones were enjoying the meal normally as for me I can’t be helped but wonder if Taera has eaten her dinner yet or not and Hongki was trying to keep a straight face as well.

                “So Sehyun what brings you here by the way?” Seunghyun asked his brother. “Don’t say you just want free dinner so you came?”

                “That’s part of it I came but I came here actually because I wanted to see-“

                “I’m done.” Hongki suddenly stood up cutting Sehyun.

                “You barely ate anything.” Minjung tried to reason to him.

                “I’m full anyway. I’ll just be in my room.” We all watched him as he left and resumed eating when we heard his room’s door closed.

                “What’s with hyung?” Minhwan managed to say despite his continuous stuffing of chicken in his mouth. We all just shrugged since we all had no idea. But as the dinner near its end I noticed the different closeness between Sehyun and Minjung. Just like before, the real reason why Sehyun was here was cut short again. I was about to bring it up when suddenly the door bell rang.

                “I’ll get it.” Minjung stood up and opened the door. Mina came in in a hurry and was out of breath, worry was written all over her face.

                “Jonghun? Where’s Jonghun?” She called out for me, I wonder why.

                “Ya, what’s the big idea rushing in and calling some other guy’s name when your boy friend is here?” Jaejin said jokingly of course and I was about to giggle but Mina ignored Jaejin’s remark and was looking at me. I know that eyes very well, it was full of panic, of confusion, of worry and it was enough to remove the forming smile on my face and replaced it with a loudly beating heart instead.

                “What’s the matter?” I managed to ask and her eyes were filled with tears in an instant which made my heart beat louder than before.

                “Mina, is there something wrong?” Jaejin who seemed to read the atmosphere went beside her and held her hand. She squeezed his hands and her tears were starting to fall.

                “Taera is not coming back.” Her words struck like lightning and I felt overwhelming excruciating pain all of a sudden. My chest was tightening, my stomach was turning inside out, my mind was going black and suddenly everything was blurry, my tears were starting to fall.

@hongki- idunno either tbh xD

@sangriilee-awww thank you bb ^^ :) <3

@rachelxzoe-im thinking of but im scared idk if i can pull it off.. xD

@chocobun- it's still a secret xD kekeke~

@kokokoko- he isn't an enemy though ^^ he's a Song after all xD kekeke :)

@creamy_gal- thought i should reply to you here instead ^^ idk how you figured it out but yeah xD kekeke cool! <3

tbh, im thinking of writing 2 different fics..one is the jongseungjae fic and the other is a jae fic but idk seems like suicide right? 3 fics all at once? idk if i can handle that..but idk maybe i'll get crazy and do it keke xD after all im not studying anymore xD so yeah..hope you enjoy short updates xD kekeke