Going Somewhere

New Beginning

 

Jonghun’s POV:

                It was like getting hit by a stone directly to the chest. No, something more like a bullet passing through my skin, tearing through my flesh and burying itself deeper into my heart—that was what it felt when I saw them. For a few seconds my mind stopped functioning, this was worse than seeing Mina and Jaejin together in that ice cream shop. I felt myself relieving that excruciating memory, only this time it hurt twice as more.

                Despite what I was feeling, I still managed to bring myself to them and pulled Taera’s arm gently. When she faced me, she called out my name; her eyes were filled with tears.

                “What’s going on?” I asked and I instinctively held her in my arms and glared at Minhyuk.

                “Grandma died, Jonghun. She’s not here anymore.” She sobbed in my arms and I calmed down a bit and let her cry for a few seconds.

                “We should go somewhere with less people.” Minhyuk said and that was when I noticed that we were getting attentions from the people and it will definitely get messy if they recognize me.

                I agreed and suggested that we should just take Taera home. Minhyuk was kind enough to give us a ride back to Taera’s apartment. It was an awkward quiet ride. We were at the backseat and it looked like Minhyuk was our driver. I can’t leave Taera so I had no choice so the set up was like that. The only thing you could hear in the car was Taera sniffling and the car’s engine. Minhyuk and I didn’t bother to talk. We finally got through the awkward quiet ride and got to her apartment.

                “I should leave now.” Minhyuk said and I didn’t hold him back anymore since it was awkward already so I just nodded. “Stay strong Taera, I’ll be here if you need me okay?” Taera gave her a fast hug and he bowed to me. “Bye hyung.”

                “Thank you for today. Careful on the way home.” I bowed back to him and he left.

                Taera has stopped crying and was just sitting on the couch. I snuggled to her to try to comfort her feelings even if it was just a bit. She snuggled back and we stayed like that for a while.

                “Grandma likes to tell stories. She also bakes a lot and everything she makes is delicious. Oh, and did you know that she likes to travel?” She went on and on as I listened to her stories about her grandmother.

                “Oh and there’s this one time where she..” She suddenly sat up straight and started telling the story and we were laughing about the memory she was sharing. Then in the middle of it her face fell and she started tearing up again.

                “I will miss her.” She said in between her cries and I hugged her again, let her cry in my arms and we stayed like that for a while again. Eventually she calmed down like she did earlier. We were in a snuggle on the couch for a while now but I didn’t mind. All I wanted to do was be here for her right now.

                “Jonghun, I’ll be going home to Singapore. I won’t be here for a while.” She looked up to me and I nodded to tell her that I understand. “We won’t be seeing more of each other for the mean time.” She mumbled and I just pulled her in closer.

                “It’s okay. I will wait for you like how you are always for me.”

                “I miss you.”

                “I miss you too, a lot.”

 

Hongki’s POV:

                “You’re not the only one who is missing someone.” – What I said to Jonghun. Honestly, I didn’t know why I even said that to him. Who I was missing, I didn’t even want to think about it. Good thing these past few weeks we have been so busy that there was no time left for me to think about anything at all and at the same time I didn’t have to see her. We work a lot and when we get home we are so beat, there was nothing else to do but sleep.

                When we got back to the dorm, we were surprised to see that the chores for today haven’t been done yet; laundry, our rooms were still messy, etc.

                “Where’s Minjung-shi~?” Minhwan asked Seunghyun ,who just raised his shoulders and shook his head. “That’s weird.”

                “What’s weird?” I asked.

                “Well, this is the first time that Minjung actually skipped work. Even though we are rarely home I can see that she’s taking care of everything back here.” Minhwan answered me while looking around the place.

                “Yeah.. Maybe something happened to her?” Seunghyun suddenly said and he took out his phone and called for her right there and then. “Hello, Minjung? Is this Minjung? Are you DEAD? –AW!” I smacked the back of his head like some kind of reflex that every time he says something stupid I must hit him. “Oh, sorry. But where are you right now?” then there was a pause. “You’re sick? Is that so? Okay, rest well then.”

                “Rest well Minjung-shi!” Minhwan said over the phone.

                “Hyung aren’t you going to say something?” Seunghyun was handing the phone towards me but I just shook my head and went to my room.

 

                I threw myself on my bed and tried to relax myself after all the work we’ve been doing. I shuffled around to get the most comfortable position I could sleep in. But for some weird reason, no matter what position I do or how many times I go around my bed, I just feel so restless.

                “You're sick?” Seunghyun’s voice suddenly played in my head and it gave me the idea why I was so bothered. I messed up my hair in irritation and sat up and contemplated on what to do. I messed my hair more and I was walking out of my room before I know it.

                “Hyung where are you going?” Minhwan asked me.

                “To hell!” I replied back.

 

author: sorry im taking too long with the updates.. ;__; im so busy and i got sick so my free time is taken up also ;__; there..it didn't turn out like i wanted it to be.. it's crappy ;__; im sorry..i'll try to make it up with you guys and this fic will probably end around 30 something or idk.. something like that. xD :) hyunnie and hwannie will be up next ^^

@hongki- well..the harder the triumph the greater the victory?? xD lolol (justifying the torture im doing to them) xD

@ChocoBun- what why xD omg bb you're so sweet ;__; thank you..of course jinnie is love sick here kekekekeke xD

@creamy_gal- no..no.. xD not yet at least..lololol there updated! ^^ 

@sangriilee- there.. xD explains why.. xD kekeke

thank you for the comments dears ;_______; i appreciate each and one of them.. ;__;