Hongki's hell

New Beginning

Minjung’s POV:

                I was in a deep slumber. I know I was dreaming from the moment I saw my parents and oppa with me. We were eating together just like back in the old days. I didn’t mind staying in the dream, it all felt real to me. I missed this feeling so much, especially right now, I am sick, no one’s here to take care of me but myself.

                My peaceful dream was bothered, as I snapped back into reality when I heard the doorbell ringing multiple times. I struggled to open my eyes and it took me forever before I was able to gather enough strength to see who it was. I supported my body with the wall as I made my way to check the receiver.

                “Who is it?” I asked, trying with all my might.

                “It’s me.” when I heard the voice, my eyes shot open.

                “Ho..Hongki?” I asked to make sure my fever wasn’t playing on me.

                “Ne.” He answered and I opened the gate for him.

I went back to my room; I dropped myself on my bed, pulled the covers up to my head and tried to relax.  But my heart was beating too fast and I wasn’t sure if it was because of the fever. I also found myself holding back my breath when I heard someone coming in. Hongki suddenly removed the covers and he put his hand over my forehead, his other hand on his own forehead.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him, trying to sound a little pissed off.

“Shut up and just get some rest.” he removed his hand and fished out something from his bag.

I closed my eyes and ignored his presence instead and then I felt something cold being placed on my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him, questioning what he was doing.

                “Have you eaten yet?” He asked me and I thought for a few seconds and nodded. “You can lie better than that.” he smirked and tapped my forehead softly with his fingers. “Just go to sleep. I’ll wake you up when the food is ready. He then stood up right after telling me that.

                “Why?” I couldn’t help but ask.

                “What why?”

                “Why are you doing this?”

                “I don’t know either.” And he walked out of my room, leaving me with wonder. Despite the confusion going inside my head, my fever still won over me and I fell asleep immediately.

XX--XX

                “Minjung, wake up. Food is ready.” I was awakened by his gentle voice and as I slowly opened my eyes, his caring face greeted me. “Eat up.” his voice were like music to my ears, playing in my head repeatedly as I remember how much FT Island’s music helped me back then. “Can’t you eat on your own?” he asked me and that was when I realized that I was staring at the food for a while now.

                He took the bowl and scooped a spoonful of it. He brought it near to his lips and blew it to cool it down. He slowly brought it near my lips and I looked at him first before eating what he was offering me.

                “How does it taste?” His voice was hopeful and so was his face.

                “Horrible.” I answered him and his face immediately fell.

                “Well, you have no choice but to eat it so you can drink your medicine.”

                “I’m just kidding. It’s not bad, not good either.”

                I was actually surprised with his reaction so I had to say that in the end. A soft smile formed in his lips and we remained quiet while he was feeding me. When I finished it, he gave me medicine and tucked me into my bed.

                “Go rest. So you’ll get your strength back.” I nodded to what he said and closed my eyes, feeling so peaceful for some reason.

XX--XX

                When I opened my eyes again, I saw Hongki sleeping beside me; his head on my bed, while he was sitting on the floor. I found myself smiling at his sleeping figure and my eyes happened to pass by the clock behind him. I was shocked to see how much time passed and it was evening already and this got me concerned.

                “Ya.. Ya..” I woke him up, shaking him lightly, enough to wake him up but not to startle him.

                “Hmmm?” Hongki responded, his eyes were still closed but it didn’t take long before he opened them.

                “Don’t you have a schedule? It’s late already.” I told him and he looked at his watch and that was when he got what I meant. He stood up upon realizing it and fixed his all wrinkled up clothes.

                “What do you want for dinner?”

                “Eh? Don’t you have a schedule?”

                “Schedule resumes tomorrow. So what do you want to eat?”

                I looked at him unbelievingly. Just a few weeks ago, we barely get to see each other and didn’t even bother to talk unless necessary. But right now, Lee Hongki was actually here at my house and was actually taking care of me.

                Is this world coming to an end?

 

author: hey guys, a short one again.. ;__; im sorry but yeah..i will try to update soon..and i finished my other fic so yeah i can concentrate on this one.. :) the following chapters will be about minjung hongki :)

@hongki- oh well.. xD it needs to be sad so yeah kekeke~

@ChocoBun- haha seunghyun is a pabo kekeke xD :)) aww..hahaha taera :))

@sangriilee-aww ;__; you are so sweet bb but if i dont end this fic i wont be able to write hyunnie's and hwannie's story :|

@frenata- yeah.. xD she's an exchange student from singapore..lol xd im so random :)) sorry about that xD :))

/LE WAVES AT EVERYONE.. FT ISLAND WON TODAY AND I AM SURE ALL OF US ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT ^^ /THROWS CONFETTI I HOPE THEY WIN A LOT MORE KEKEKE~ XD :))

CONGRATULATIONS FT ISLAND

AND PRIMADONNAS!! ^^