Chapter 9

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And just as Seung Ho predicted the shoot was done in an hour and he is ready to go. The staffs started gathering their things and so does he. He immediately picked up his phone to call Jiyeon and to tell her that he was done with his shoot and is going to meet her later.

“Hyung….  You can go ahead without me… I have to go somewhere…” Seung Ho informed his manager hyung but didn’t say exactly where he is going.

“Where are you going?” his manager asked.

“Just somewhere…” he answered with a smile that gives off the feeling that don’t-ask-anymore.

“Arasso…” his manager hyunr said and left him.

When his manager finally left him, he quickly dialed Jiyeon’s number and after just 3 rings Jiyeon picked up the phone.

            “Hello…..” Jiyeon said on the other line.

            “Hello, Jiyeon-ah… I’ve done with the shoot now… so where do we meet?” he asked

            “Oh.. Is that so…? How about at the café near the KBS Building? I’m only half hour away from here.” Jiyeon suggested.

            “Arasso… I’m also near the place…” Seung Ho answered.

            “Ok… I’ll just change my clothes and drive there do you mind waiting for me?” Jiyeon shyly asked.

            “Ani… not at all… I even waited 2 hours for you remember?” Seung ho said remember the first time they went out and he waited for her in the cold lobby of the building.

            “Right!! How could I forget about…!” Jiyeon perked up. “And please… this time.. Don’t wait for me in the parking lot ok? Wait inside the café where it is not cold” Jiyeon jokes.

            “Neh… Arasso…” Seung Ho answered with a smile on his face.

            “Ok… See you later…” Jiyeon said.

            “Neh.. Drive safely, ok?”Seung Ho caringly said.

            “Neh…” and with that their phone call ended and Seung Ho was smiling as he looked at his phone.

            “Going on a date?” a voice from the back suddenly brought Seung Ho to reality and when he turned around he saw the same noona who is teasing him.

            “Noona!! You startled me…” Seung Ho whined.

            “HEHE… did I?” noona said with a teasing smile.

            “Neh…don’t sneak on my back again next time…” Seung Ho politely requested.

            “Aigoo…. Don’t worry… I didn’t hear anything… I didn’t hear that you are going on a date with your girlfriend.” Noona said though it is obvious that she heard something.

            “Noona!! I told you… She is not my girlfriend… she is just a friend.. A female friend…” Seung Ho depened.

            “Arasso…” Noona said although she said so, her face doesn’t really show that she indeed believes Seung Ho’s word.

******************************************************************************************

After receiving Seung Ho’s phone call, Jiyeon changed her clothes and gather the gifts. She was alone at their house and so she made sure to lock all the doors and window before leaving. And in an almost 30minute drive she reached the café and walked in.

She lets her eyes wander looking for Seung Ho and after a few seconds she spotted him sitting on the corner where there isn’t much customer, he also noticed her and waves at her. She smiled and went towards him.

“Annyeong…” they both greeted each other and Jiyeon seated in front of Seung Ho. They placed their orders and as they both waited Jiyeon spoke.

“So… How are you?” Jiyeon asked

“Pretty good….” Seung Ho answered with a small smile. “Been doing photo shoots and interview here and there” he added and Jiyeon just nodded as a response “and I’m also learning martial arts these days too”

“Martial Arts?” Jiyeon repeated as she furrowed her brows.

“Neh… You’re into taekwondo, right?” Seung Ho asked in return

“Neh… I’ve learned it since I was 5…” Jiyeon answered. “What kind of martial arts are you learning anyway?” Jiyeon asked in curiosity.

“I don’t really know what they call it… was it mix martial arts?” Seung Ho answered as he shrugs making Jiyeon looked weirdly at him.

“Ehh?? You don’t even know what kind of martial arts you are learning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter