Chapter 4

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T-ara just came back from China for a short vacation that is not really a vacation since they still had a schedule later that day, but still they were able to admire the beautiful beach and swimming pool and got play even for a short which they were thankful of.

They are all gathered inside their practice room. Lately Jiyeon had been receiving much teasing from her unnies after leaving a comment on wanting to try dating on the broadcast of music. But it’s not like she really said it herself, she was just asked and she answered honestly.

Afterall the maknae is already 21 years old and when most of her age lines are dating: there she was busy making money and entertaining people. So her unnies understand her and started teasing her. And they are teasing her for one particular person: Yoo Seung Ho, Korea’s little brother, the little So Ji Sub

It was never a secret to her unnies that she had Seung Ho are texting but that is just that. Nothing else. From her perspective she and Seung Ho is just texting buddy.

“Jiyeon-ah…. Look... you are on top search again….” Hyomin said as she browses a Korean site, and the maknae having been really tired didn’t really bother.

“What does it says this time?” Jiyeon asked sounding really tired.

“Well… Nothing much really… they are just pairing you with different celebrities… well… you know,,, since you made a comment on wanting to date last time…” Hyomin answered as a matter of factly earning a sigh from the maknae. “And guess who the names that are popping out are?” Hyomin said with a teasing smile.

“I’m not really interested” Jiyeon mumbled and kept playing on her phone.

“Omo!! Seung Ho’s name is also there” Eunjung suddenly said as she took a pic on Hyomin’s phone.

“What about Seung Ho?” Qri asked who just entered the scene.

“Unnie… remember the time Jiyeon said she wanted to try dating?” Eunjung perkily asked.

“Of course I do… It was just last week” Qri answered.

“Well… it was already last week and yet it’s still on the top 10 searched… hehe” Hyomin said.

“What does it says?” Qri asked curiously.

“They are pairing Jiyeon a lot of celebrities and Seung Ho is one of them” Hyomin answered and suddenly the 3 of them looked at their maknae who seemed not really interested on their topic which she herself, but she can totally hear them all.

“Ohh…” Qri said as she nodded her head in understanding and smiles at the maknae.

“So tell us, Maknae-yah…. Are you really not dating Seung Ho??” Soyeon ho decided to join the conversation asked.

“Neh?” Jiyeon asked with a frown on her face.

“Well…. You two are getting close these days… and you often text each other... are you sure he is not courting you or anything?” Eunjung asked

“Unnie!!” Jiyeon whined “I already told you this the first time we went out together right? Nothing is going on between us… We are just friend.” Jiyeon defended.

“Well, friendship is always the base of everything….” Boram commented.

“I’m sure you 2 will make a great couple” Hyomin teased “Right unnies?” and the rest of T-ara members nodded in agreement.

“Unnie!! Seung Ho and I can’t be a couple” Jiyeon said in flat tone.

“Why do you say that?” Qri asked.

“There are a lot of reasons to state” Jiyeon answered

“And they are?” Eunjung asked.

“We are so busy that we didn’t even have time to rest, what more to date?” Jiyeon said sticking one of her fingers indicating the first reason.

“Well… Jong Hyuk and I are doing just fine.” Soyeon commented.

“That’s a different case…” Jiyeon said.

“How come?” Soyeon asked.

“Just that….” Jiyeon answered unable to really state a valid reason why not.

“Ok... So what are your other reasons then?” Hyomin asked.

“He is not interested in dating…” Jiyeon said sticking her second finger out for her 2nd reason. And her unnies nodded because they indeed read that report not long ago.

“Well… he can always get interested in it, right?” Eunjung innocently asked which makes their maknae sigh in frustration.

“Aishh… Unnie are really not stopping, huh? Then how about this… We are not each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter