Chapter 5

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the rest of T-ara walks away from their maknae after teasing her about dating Seung Ho. They are still somehow not convinced that Seung Ho didn’t like their maknae. Because who can’t love their maknae?

Jiyeon is pretty and all of them acknowledge that, she isn’t T-ara’s face for nothing and their maknae is also very talented, she can dance well, very well. Jiyeon is also very good at singing though she gets little lines from their album that is because it would be too hard for her if she gets to sing too much while dancing, yet there is no doubt that Jiyeon can sing. She can also act. So who cannot like their maknae?

“What do think Jiyeon means when she said that she is not Seung Ho’s ideal type?” Hyomin asked in a low voice trying to make sure that the maknae won’t hear her.

“Molla…” Boram shrugs

“Don’t you think that it has something to do with Seung Ho picking IU before over her?” Qri commented and all of them turn to her and nods in agreement.

“Ahj.. Right! I saw that clip before. But who knows? Maybe he just said it for promotion purposes?” Eunjung added “And didn’t he recently said that his ideal type change during his stay in the military services?”

“That he likes girls with long and wavy hair now?” Soyeon commented.

“Right! Our maknae has a wavy hair” Hyomin said with a smile.

“For the record unnie… My hair is all extentions” Jiyeon suddenly pops from their back and commented shocking the rest of them

******************************************************************************************

Jiyeon looked as her unnies walks together and she suddenly felt like going to the comfort room so she stands up and walks behind them when she heard them talking and still their topic is her and Seung Ho.

“Aigoo…. My unnies are really something.” She mumbles as she continues to listen to them.

“Right! Our maknae has a wavy hair” Hyomin said with a smile.

“For the record unnie… My hair is all extentions” she said dryly.

“Omma!!” Eunjung screamed “Yah!! Jiyeon-ah… Don’t sneak behind us like that” Eunjung said.

“Pfftt….. Says the one who are gossiping about me” Jiyeon smirks playfully and head to the comfort room.

“Yah! Where are you going?” shouted Hyomin.

“Just the CR. I’ll be back… Don’t worry... I won’t run away and go on a date with my imaginary boyfriend.” Jiyeon playfully jokes.

“Aigoo… that kid…” Soyeon smiles

After a while Jiyeon hasn’t been back from the CR and they all heard a phone ringing. Looking around they say Jiyeon’s phone on the floor when she was previously seated.

Soyen took the initiative to pick Jiyeon’s phone and look who was calling and a smile immediately forms on her lips as soon as she saw who the caller was.

“Who’s calling?” Boram asked and Soyeon show’s them the screen and they all smiled until Jiyeon entered the practice room.

“Yah! Maknae-yah… Catch!” Soyeon said and throws Jiyeon’s phone on the air making the rest of the T-ara member gasps as they watch the phone flies towards the maknae.

“Omma!!” Jiyeon panics as she tries to catch her phone. Good thing that she has quick reflex thanks to 7 years of Taekwondo training she was able to catch her phone. “Unnie!! Why did you do that?! What if I didn’t catch it?” Jiyeon whines and Soyeon only smiles at her.

“Your phone is ringing… so just answer it.” Soyeon retorts and without further questions the maknae abide and answers her phone without even check who the caller was.

“Yoboseyo?” Jiyeon answered her phone.

“Ah.. Eh.. yoboseyo” said by the person on the other line making Jiyeon frowns in confusion. And so she took her phone away from her ears and looks at the caller’s name.

“Yoo Seung Ho?” she asked on the other line after reading his name on her phone’s screen. And when she looks at her unnie they are all looking at her with a teasing smile and she knows she is up for some more teasing after this phone call. Way to go.

“Ah.. Neh... It’s me” Seung Ho said on the other line.

“Oh.. Why did you call?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter