Chapter 8

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The recording for THE SHOW continues for about an hour or two. The MCs are on a 15 break and went back on the waiting room to rest for awhile.

Hyeri being busy with her new drama almost dragging herself beside Jiyeon who could only smile at her cuteness

“Aigoo… I’m so hungry…” Hyeri sighed as she clings on Jiyeon’s arm on their way to the waiting room. She couldn’t even remember the last time she had meal for the day.

“Aigoo… uri Hyeri-ah is hungry….” Jiyeon replied in a cute manner. Somehow when she is together with Hyeri her aegyo shows naturally. Then she remembered her snack from Seung Ho’s omma. “Ah!! I have some snack on the waiting room… we can eat it together.” Jiyeon said which immediately perks up the young lady on her side.

“Chincha unnie!!” Hyeri asked brightly.

“Oh..” Jiyeon smiled and nodded at the same time.

“ASSA!!! Gomawo unnie!! SARANGHAE!!” Hyeri said and they head to the waiting room.

“Aigoo….” Jiyeon mumbles as she was drag by Hyeri.

“Let’s go quickly to the waiting room unnie!! I’m starving… I can’t even remember the last time I ate today.” Hyeri confessed and drags Jiyeon.

******************************************************************************************

“WOAH!! This is really delicious unnie!!” Hyeri commented as she ate one of the snacks that Seung Ho’s mom packed for Jiyeon. “DAEBAK!!!” again Hyeri complimented the food and shows thumbs up.

“Hyeri-ah… Eat slowly….” Jiyeon reminded the young lady as she smile at her and joins her eating.

“Unnie… is really lucky with Sunbae…he is such a thoughtful boyfriend” Hyeri commented in admiration which almost makes Jiyeon choke on her food. “OMO!! Unnie!! Gwaechana?” Hyeri said out of concern and hands Jiyeon a bottle of water.

“Neh… I’m ok… but Hyeri-ah… I think you are misunderstanding something…” Jiyeon answered and looked seriously at Hyeri.

“Mwoga??” Hyeri asked innocently.

“Seung Ho is not my boyfriend…” Jiyeon answered.

“Eii….” Hyeri said as she makes face that absolutely shows that she does not believe Jiyeon’s denial. “Unnie.. There is no need to be shy….” She added with a teasing smile making Jiyeon jaw drop.

“Mwoyah… I’m not being shy…. I’m telling the truth…” Jiyeon insisted.

“Neh.. Neh…” Hyeri said in a rather mocking tune but not really offending. “He is not your boyfriend.. And yet he visits you on our set… brings you food… Neh..… you are not dating him…” Hyeri said in sarcastic manner.

“Who is dating who?” suddenly a male voice came out nowhere startling the two lady but Jiyeon all the more.

“Oh!! Zhoumi oppa!!” Hyeri brightly greeted their male co-MC. “Jiyeon un~~~~” Hyeri didn’t get to finish her word when Jiyeon suddenly stuffed with food.

“Hyeri-ah… Eat well….” Jiyeon said and smiles at Hyeri. A kind of smile at that says. Don’t-say-anything-or-else. And Hyeri just smiled back.

“Neh.. Unnie… gomawo…” Hyeri answered and smiled at Jiyeon, she is having a great time teasing Jiyeon at the moment. Jiyeon’s reaction earlier is priceless in her perspective.

“What is that? Did you pack snacks Jiyeon?” Zhoumi asked curiously as he saw the mouth watering snacks in front of him.

“Neh!! Unnie brought it… Right unnie??” Hyeri said and looked at Jiyeon with a teasing smile on her face.

“Ah.. Neh…” Jiyeon answered awkwardly. “Do you want some oppa?” Jiyeon added

“Can I?” Zhoumi asked.

“Of course oppa.. Here have some….” Jiyeon said as she offers some snack to Zhoumi.

After a few minutes their recording resumed and Jiyeon didn’t even bother to explaining to Hyeri about her misunderstanding. She knows Hyeri. She can be stubborn at times. And just a while ago when they are just alone Hyeri even promised not to tell anyone. So she just let it pass. And she could only sigh.

******************************************************************************************

Seung Ho went back to their house after sending the food container back to Jiyeon and he saw his father reading a newspaper on their living room.

“Oh. Son you are back…” his fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter