Chapter 21

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Ho and Jiyeon bid their farewell on the café they use to visit; Seung Ho decided to remain inside the café while Jiyeon left first. He didn’t offer to see her out and Jiyeon told him not to do so.

So he just sat there on the corner as he watch Jiyeon walked away without looking back, and a deep sigh escaped his mouth.

“You looked like you just got dumped…” a voice said followed by a chuckle snapping Seung Ho from his trance.

“Shut up Hyung!” Seung Ho scowled, it was actually the owner of the café and is a close friend to Seung Ho.

“Are you ok??” Seung Ho’s friend asked as he took the empty seat infront of Seung Ho.

“Yes... Why do you ask?” Seung Ho tried to look as if he didn’t actually know what he meant.

“I saw the article…” Seung Ho remained silent. “You must have been so surprised. I thought you two are a thing…”

“We are just friends…” Seung Ho said trying to convince his friend but it sounded like he was convincing himself more.

“But you like her more than just a friend… and don’t deny it… I know you Seung Ho…”

“And if I do?”

******************************************************************************************

Jiyeon walked away without looking back, she was afraid that if she looks back, she’d see Seung Ho’s hurt face and she’d would want to run back to him but she knows she can’t.

Every step she takes is like walking on a Thorne path. But there is nothing she can do but to continue walking away because that is the best thing she can do.

Life hates her.

Jiyeon went inside her car but didn’t drive right away, she buried her face.

******************************************************************************************

An hour had passed when Seung Ho decided to leave the café, he went straight to his car that is parked at the back of the café when he noticed a very familiar car parked just across his car.

A frown makes its way to his handsome face, he is sure that it was Jiyeon’s car. But an hour had already passed, so he wondered if it was just the same car.

He tried to squint his already small eyes to see the driver of the car, there is some inside the car for sure because the engine and lights are on but he cannot see it since the windshield are tinted.

“It couldn’t be her, right?” he tried asking himself. He fished for his phone on his pocket and searched for Jiyeo’s number but he hesitated pressing the call button.

“Can I still call her?” he asked himself once again and shook his head. “I don’t think I should.” He sighed and pressed the back button.

******************************************************************************************

T-ara is having a short break from their dance practice all the members are scattered to the floor, whether they lying or sitting when Eunjung’s phone rings.

            “Hello…”

Eunjung answered without even checking the caller as she lies to the called ground of their practice room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter