Chapter 15

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to inevitable circumstances Jiyeon wouldn’t be able to fulfill her promise to meet Seung Ho on Friday and so she decided to call him and tell him immediately the change of plan.

“Seung Ho-ah… it’s me…” Jiyeon said as soon as Seung Ho answered the phone.

“Oh.. Jiyeon-ah… why did you call?” Seung Ho asked.

“Ahhhmm…” Jiyeon hesitantly said and Seung Ho immediately noticed her strange voice.

“is something wrong?” he asked worriedly.

“No.. nothing… it’s  just that.. about this Friday…” she started.

“What about it?” he asked again.

“I wouldn’t be able to meet you… I suddenly have a schedule that day and I can’t cancel it.” Jiyeon said sadly.

“is that so?” Seung Ho said trying to hide his disappointment. He was really looking forward on meeting her and turns out he couldn’t meet her in the end.

“Neh… I’m really sorry….” Jiyeon guiltily apologizes.

“Eii….” Seung Ho said trying to sound cheerful “it’s ok… no need to apologize... I understand” he said.

“Thanks, Seung Ho…” she said with a light smile, she was relieved that Seung Ho isn’t mad at her for breaking a promise.

“No problem… there is always a next time, isn’t?” he added.

“Neh!” she cheerfully said. Then Jiyeon heard Seung Ho being called and wondered if he was in the middle of taping. “Are you taping right now?” she curiously asked.

“NEH!!!” Seung Ho answered the person calling him while moving the phone away from his mouth and covering so that the sound wouldn’t go to Jiyeon that much. “Ani…. I’m having a photoshoot right now…” Seung Ho answered when he got back to her.

“Ohh… I see… I’m sorry for bothering you…” Jiyeon apologizes again.

“not really… I having a break… and we’re almost done.” He answered.

“What kind of photoshoot are you having anyway?” Jiyeon asked.

“Oh… it’s for an advertisement… I recently signed to be a model for Lotte.” Seung Ho answered.

“Yah!! Wang! Come back here!” Jiyeon suddenly said which confuses Seung Ho on the other line and he can hear Jiyeon’s footsteps as if she was being chased or chasing someone.

“is everything ok there?” he asked as he furrowed his brows.

“OH!! Yes…” Jiyeon finally came back on the line and slightly panting. “I’m sorry about that.” It has been the third time Jiyeon had to apologize already.

“It’s ok…. What was that all about anyway? I can hear you running all over.” He said with an amusing smile.

“Oh.. I had to chase Wang… he run away with my slipper again…” Jiyeon explained. “He just chews one of my sneakers the other day… So I can’t have him chew another one this time” Jiyeon finished and Seung Ho chuckles.

“Haha… I see… must be tough having a dog right?” he commented.

“Yeah…When Wang is being a brat… but most of the time… it is all worth it… specially when I got home feeling tired and there is Wang waiting for me at the front door and is so excited to see me. It all paid off…” Jiyeon said in an almost dreamy voice.

“You must really love your dog then…” he commented.

“Of course…” Jiyeon said confidently.

“Lucky dog” he mumbles.

“Neh?” Jiyeon asked as she didn’t quite catch up to that.

“Nothing…” Seung Ho denied.

“Ok… I’ll hang up now… don’t want to bother you any longer.” Jiyeon said. “Bye…”

“Bye…” Seung Ho replied and Jiyeon hangs the phone after that.

******************************************************************************************

Week had passed since that day and Seung Ho had been busy with his photoshoots here and there, he is partnered with Park Shin Hye as a model of Lotte.

They had previously worked before in a MV and played as a young couple who got separated due to some circumstances and so working again together isn’t very hard for as they also become friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter