Chapter 16

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that same day, T-ara had to fly to Malaysia for an invitation they received from the Malaysian Royalty. After their practice they only took a brief rest and is about to head to the airport.

“Jiyeon-ah… we are going in an hour… did you prepare everything you needed?” Soyeon asked just a mother checking on her child before her school trip.

“Neh unnie…” Jiyeon said.

******************************************************************************************

When they arrived at the airport of Malaysia, the fans welcomed then very warmly.  They headed straight to the hotel to change and prepare for the performance later. And when everyone arrived at the venue they started to position themselves and prepare for the practice but Hyomin noticed something.

“Yah.. Jiyeon-ah… why didn’t you change your clothes” Hyomin commented as Jiyeon is still wearing her airport fashion which is composed of black pants and white shirt with horizontal stripes.

“Oh? You are right… Jiyeon-ah…. Didn’t you bring clothes to change to?” Qri innocently asked.

“Of course I did!” Jiyeon answered in half defensive and half annoyed tone, not that she is mad though.

“Then why did you change?” Qri asked.

“Because… because….” Jiyeon stammered and remembered her personal hell a while ago at the hotel.

Flashback

“Jiyeon-ah…. Change quickly… we need to go to the venue after for the rehearsals.” Eunjung said who used to be her roommate every time they went overseas.

“Neh, Unnie….” Jiyeon answered and started rummaging her luggage back but to no avail she can’t seem to find anything she wanted to wear. “Mwoyah?” she asked herself as she lift a black shirt in front of her and examines it then throws it aside right after and picked another shirt. “Seriously!!” she mumbled frustrated.

““Yah!! Has storm come in to our room what happened here? Why haven’t you changed yet??” Eunjung asked coming out of the wash room and saw the mess Jiyeon created on top of the bed and picked the shirt Jiyeon just threw a moment ago. “is there a problem?” Eunjung asked.

“Ani, unnie…” Jiyeon shook her head.

“Then.. What is it? Why haven’t you changed yet?”Eunjung asked.

“Just can’t find something to change into…” Jiyeon’s dry answer.

“What do you mean you can’t find? You brought enough clothes… and this… this look really good.” Eunjung commented showing the shirt she picked up earlier. Then as she wanders her eyes at Jiyeon’s luggage she finally noticed why the maknae is acting so stressed. “It’s not really because you can’t find something to change into right?” Eunjung asked.

“What do you mean?” Jiyeon asked with a curious face.

“I know you Jiyeon… you never really care about what to wear as long as you are comfortable with it…forget about the fashion… the most important thing you are comfortable with it… but right now… your problem is… all your clothes have the shade of dark color and you are worried about it…” Eunjung said and Jiyeon could only sigh. “You are worried that if you wear this the articles will on get bigger? Am I right?” Eunjung asked.

“I really don’t know unnie… but I just want to live peaceful, you know?” Jiyeon answered exasperated.

“Arasso…. Let’s just let it be… just wear what you are wearing right now…” Eunjung said trying to cheer the maknae.

“Can I?” Jiyeo asked.

“Of course!! Now let’s go! The others must be waiting for us already.” Eunjung answered and stands up from the bed.

End of Flashback

“Stop interrogating our maknae... we’ll tell you later…” Eunjung interrupted.

And just like that the rest of them didn’t ask anymore. Eunjung did tell them the reason later and they all nodded in understanding and somehow they felt sorry for their beloved Maknae. They all know that Jiyeon easily gets hurt but will never tell it.

******************************************************************************************

Seung Ho on the other hand never expected that the article will actually lead to Jiyeon. Yes, he might have described his ideal girl with Jiyeon on his mind but he never thought that the netizens will actually catch up to it just like that.

Somehow he was battling with himself whether to call Jiyeon and explain to her, or to just texted her instead. But he didn’t exactly know what to say, for it was partially true tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter