Chapter 7

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon is on her way to the SBS for the recording of THE SHOW in which she is MC-ing together with Hyeri and Zhoumi. Today was the last day of Hyeri to MC with her and so she kinda sad because she and Hyeri had been already close during the past few months of working together. She treats Hyeri as her little sister.

As she is walking alone she suddenly a voice calling her, or rather calling her in her character’s name before. She turned to see a very familiar man smiling at her that almost hides his eyes.

“Oi!! Rian-ah” the chinky eyed man called and smiled widely at her calling her with her character’s name in Dream High 2 which already finished almost 3 years ago.

“Oi!! Jin Yoo Jin” Jiyeon also greeted in Rian’s way with a smile plastered on her beautiful face as the chiny guy walked towards Jiyeon.

“Hana… Tul…” Jin Woon who played the role of Yoo Jin said as they reach the last number “Set!”

“G-MINOOOOR” both of them chanted as they strum the imaginary guitar on their hand.

“HAHAHAHA!!!!!”again they both burst in laugther. Jin Woon didn’t actually expect Jiyeon to know what he was about to do when he counted.

“Oh?? How did you know I’ll be doing that??” Jin Woon asked in amusement as he contains his laughter.

“Eiii….” Jiyeon said in Rian’s way as she cringe her face as if she was annoyed at him for asking the obvious. “it was so obvious… Yoo Jin would always do that…” Jiyeon said.

“Ohh.! Right!” Jin Woon nodded. “wait.. I also remember something….” Jin Woon added with a playful smile on her face making Jiyeon furrowed her brows is curiosity.

“What is it?” the young girl asked.

“Aren’t we called G-minor Couple??” Jin Woon sain as he wags his brows with a teasing smile making Jiyeon smile at his childish remarks.

“Neh… G-minor… Guitar Couple… hmm… what else??” Jiyeon counted as she sticks her two finger counting the couple names fans given them.

“HAHA… Right..!” Jin woon laughed. “Are you on your way for recording now?” Jin Woon asked.

“Neh… I have recording for THE SHOW” Jiyeon nodded.

“Then… Kaja! I’m also on heading that way... Let’s just go together…” Jin Woon commented and leads the way to the recording studio.

“Neh...” Jiyeon agrees and walks side by side.

What they didn’t know is that I pair of eyes actually watched them from beginning to the end, until they both walked together and disappear from that person’s sight.

******************************************************************************************

Seung Ho walked inside the SBS building holding a somewhat familiar object on his left hand. It was the Kimchi container Jiyeon left at their house when she visited a week ago. His mother asked him to return it to the young lady. Though he is aware that his mother was plotting more than just making him return the container.

As he walks inside the building and he immediately spotted Jiyeon walking alone at the hallway. It seems like she also just arrive at the place. He smiled upon seeing T-ara’s Maknae and was about to call her when someone bit him to it.

“Oi!! Rian-ah” A voice from afar called and he looked to see who it was and recognized him as Jung Jin Woon. a member of popular balladeer 2AM.

He looked around to see who he was calling but see no one but Jiyeon and he wondered why he had called her Rian, when her name was Jiyeon. He thought that perhaps he had mistaken Jiyeon as someone else. But he was proven wrong when Jiyeon responded with a bright smile.

“Oi!! Jin Yoo Jin”

There he remembered that Jiyeon was indeed Rian. It was her character’s name in Dream High 2. There he stood in his place as he watches the 2 idols interact with each other. He can sense the closeness between the 2. The way Jiyeon smile at Jin Woon is something that he hadn’t seen in a while.

Jiyeon is indeed playful in nature and always smile. Somehow he felt happy to see her smiling that but sad at the same time.

“I guess I’ll just this back some other day” he mumbles to himself as he looks at the wrapped kimchi container on his hand and turns around to walk away.

******************************************************************************************

Hyeri is running late for her last recording in the THE SHOW and so as soon as she finishes her shooting with her new drama Hyde, Jekyll and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter