Chapter 3

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon enough Seung Ho and Jiyeon reached the MBK Building. Jiyeon quickly gets out of Seung Ho’s car after thanking him for the ride and the food he bought for her earlier.

 “Thanks for sending me Seung Ho-ah… and sorry for the bother…” Jiyeon said.

 “It’s nothing…” Seung Ho answered and give Jiyeon a warm smile.

 “I really enjoy catching up with you….” Jiyeon also flashes him a bright smile and leaves the car “Bye….”

 “Bye…” Seung Ho also answered and she watched as Jiyeon walks inside the building. Before he even knew it, his body has already moved on its own and went out of the car and calls for Jiyeon.

 “Jiyeon!!!” for he doesn’t know how many times now, he called Jiyeon and stops her from leaving. And once again Jiyeon looked back at him.

 “Wae?” Jiyeon asked, she didn’t know how many times Seung Ho had called her name just today. But nevertheless she likes it. Somehow there is something about how Seung Ho calls her that she likes.

 “Next time….” Seung Ho said and paused, not really sure how he is going to say what he wants to say.

“if you are not busy,…. Let’s meet again… if that is ok with you…” he asked like a shy boy and rubs the back of his neck and can’t look at Jiyeon straight on the eyes. Making Jiyeon smile at his silly actions.

 “Arasso” Jiyeon said while observing Seung Ho’s reaction, he immediately lifts up his head and looks brightly at her.

 “Chincha?!!” Seung Ho asked with delight.

 “ohh…. When we are not busy… let’s meet again then” Jiyeon answered with a smile.

 “Ok…” Seung Ho said who can’t hide the smile on his face.

 “But…” Jiyeon suddenly said making Seung Ho slightly nervous and stare at her.

 “But??” Seung Ho asked

 “This time I’ll be the one to pay, ok?” Jiyeon said and show a thumbs up.

 Seung Ho could only smile remembering the little argument he shared with Jiyeon earlier on who is going to pay. Jiyeon insisted that she pays, but being the guy and the one who initiated the idea of eating out; he just couldn’t let her pay.

 He stated this reason to the young lady and she just called it stupid. But somehow he manages to convince her by telling that it would hurt his feelings if she insisted.

 “Arasso…. I’m going to choose the most expensive food, so be ready… ok?” Seung Ho joked and smiles at her.

 “Gwaechana… I have a lot of savings…” Jiyeon answered and then her phone rings which shows the number of their leader Qri.. “The unnies are calling me now… so I got to go…Bye now…” she said and waves at him.

 “bye…” Seung Ho waves back and watch the retracting back of Jiyeon.

 Then Seung Ho suddenly starts jumping up and down while punching the air. He was just so happy that this time he has a chance of meeting up with Jiyeon again.

Not by mere coincidence, but because they promised to meet again.

 “ASA!!” he mumbles happily to himself not knowing that Jiyeon actually looked back and saw his foolish actions.

 “He is sure a one weird guy” Jiyeon mumbles to herself as she saw Seung Ho jumping up and down. “Thanks Seung Ho-ah…” she mumbles to herself as she looks are him and completely entering the building after.

************************************************************************************

Weeks have passed since Jiyeon and Seung Ho’s little encounter and they never really got the chance to meet each other again like the way they planned. Jiyeon still owes Seung Ho a meal as she promised him.

With T-ara’s recent concert in Seoul and in China, and Seung Ho’s fan meeting in different places. They rarely have time to rest so meeting each other was quite impossible at the moment.

But despite that, they remained in contact with each other, Seung Ho made sure that he never lose contact with her again that he never fails to send her a simple message like: “Good Morning” and “Good Night”.

Jiyeon on the other hand never fails to reply to his messages, it might be a late reply but she still manages to reply to every message that he sent her.

And now that they finally finished their two major concerts in Seoul and China, they finally got a chance to rest, even if it’s just for a day. Jiyeon was fidgeting on her phone when it suddenly rings, she quickly smiles when she read the caller’s name and quickly answers it.

“Chingu-yah~~~~!” Jiyeon said as soon as she answered her phone.

“yah!” the person on the other line said “don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter