Chapter 14

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few minutes of driving with Jiyeon giving instructions to Seung Ho as to where to go, they finally reached their destination.

Jiyeon went out of the car wearing her face mask and carrying the bag of food and walked to the empty street of the residential area. Seung Ho followed silently while looking at the surrounding; he noticed that the houses mostly look rundown.

He wondered why Jiyeon would go here. But he tried to remain silent and walked behind Jiyeon but not too far away from her.

“Tae Hyun-ah….” Jiyeon suddenly called brightly and he saw a little boy who looked around 8 years sitting on a somewhat table where the elders usually gathered in the films.

“oh!! Its noona!!” the boy called Tae Hyun excitedly says and stands up to run to Jiyeon.

“Aigoo…. What are you doing outside? Aren’t you called?” Jiyeon gently asked.

“I am waiting for Omma…” Tae Hyun answered.

“Oh… is that so? Have you eaten?” Jiyeon asked.

“Ani…” the boy sadly answered and looked down. “But omma said that she’ll bring us food when she comeback.. That is why I’m waiting for her.” Tae Hyun added and tried to sound cheerful.

“Ohh… then… do you like Japanese food?” Jiyeon asked.

“I only ate sushi once before and it really great…” he answered.

“Really?” Jiyeon asked again.

“Neh!” he brightly answers.

“Great then… because I brought you some sushis and other Japanese food” Jiyeon said and showed him the plastic containing all the food she brought.

“Chincha!!? Wah!! Kamsahamnida Noona!!!” Tae Hyun brightly said and finally notices the presence of the unknown man behind Jiyeon. “but noona…” he said hesistantly.

“Yes??” Jiyeon asked considerably.

“Who is that guy behind you? Why is he standing there?” he asked pointing at Seung Ho.

 “Oh?” Jiyeon said when she finally remember that she hadn’t introduces the two of them. “Mian… my bad… this hyung is a friend of mine” Jiyeon answered and gestured to Tae Hyun.

“Annyeong Haseyo…. I’m Jung Tae Hyun….” Tae Hyun politely greeted.

“Annyeong Tae Hyun-ah… I’m Seung Ho” Seung Ho answered not being bothered to tell him his name  for he was wearing face mask as well so Tae Hyun wouldn’t really recognize him.

“Are you Noona’s boyfriend?” Tae Hyun asked which completely shocks the two young adults.

“Neh?!” they both said in unison.

“Tae Hyun-ah…” Jiyeon gently called.

“I’m just your noona’s friend” Seung Ho said before Jiyeon could even say a thing. Because he already knows that it was what she is going to say. And Jiyeon just looked at her with an unreadable face.

“He is right…” Jiyeon manages to say after all. “Now.. Take this” She said and hands him the food. “And go home already… you’ll gonna catch a cold here if you stay too long…” she reminded like a real noona to Tae Hyun.

“You are already leaving noona?” Tae Hyun sadly asked.

“Neh.. I have to… I just drop by to give that to you. We had a dinner and left so many food untouched… it will be a waste to throw it all away that is why I thought of you…” Jiyeon said and lightly pinch Tae Hyun’s nose.

“But you said you two aren’t dating?” Tae Hyun asked in confusion.

“We are not…” Jiyeon answered.

“Then why did you two eat together?” he asked again. “Isn’t that a date”

“Aigoo… you have too many questions…” Jiyeon answered with a small smile. “Now go…” Jiyeon said and makes Tae Hyun turn around before lightly pushing him.

“Neh…” Tae Hyun answered when he looked back. “Thank you for this noona!! I’ll tell mother that you came…” he added.

“Ok.. say hi to her for me” Jiyeon waved. Then they both walked back to where they left the car. “isn’t he so cute?” Jiyeon commented with a smile referring to Tae Hyun.

“Ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter